* Anyone using dvipdfmx in minimals?
@ 2011-07-14 10:32 Mojca Miklavec
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2011-07-14 10:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear ConTeXt-ers,

I'm trying to remember why we are shipping dvipdfmx in ConTeXt: was it
because of Aleph or because of Eastern scripts? I'm not sure if it is
still used or not. I know that it is pretty important in eastern
scripts and as a basis for xdvipdfmx, but I don't know to what extent
ConTeXt supports it and to what extent ConTeXt users are using it if
at all.

I would only like to know the situation. If people use it, it is no
problem to keep it, but I would at least like to have a rough idea of
its usefulness and usage in ConTeXt. (The dvips program will probably
also be removed; I suspect that it doesn't work at the moment anyway.)

Mojca

* Re: Anyone using dvipdfmx in minimals?
@ 2011-07-14 12:37 Akira Kakuto
From: Akira Kakuto @ 2011-07-14 12:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Mojca,

> Therefore you can remove dvipdfmx from the minimals.

I'm personally using dvipdfmx in ConTeXt on an engines
eptex (experimental), and dvi mode of pdftex.
But I believe it is not needed in the 'minimals'.

Thanks,
Akira