* definehead and marking
@ 2011-07-18 19:35 Aditya Mahajan
From: Aditya Mahajan @ 2011-07-18 19:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

How do I get marks with user defined heads?

Minimal example:

\definehead[lecture][section-1]

\starttext

\lecture{test}

Marking is not working: \getmarking[lecture]?

\stoptext

Thanks,
Aditya

* Re: definehead and marking
@ 2011-07-18 21:41   ` Aditya Mahajan
From: Aditya Mahajan @ 2011-07-18 21:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mon, 18 Jul 2011, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

> Am 18.07.2011 um 21:35 schrieb Aditya Mahajan:
>
>> How do I get marks with user defined heads?
>>
>> Minimal example:
>>

>> \definehead[lecture][section-1]
>
> \definehead[lecture][section=section-1]

D'oh. Thanks.

>> \starttext
>>
>> \lecture{test}
>>
>> Marking is not working: \getmarking[lecture]?
>
> Marking is not working: \placerawheadtext[lecture]?
>
> Use marks only for elements which are added after the page is finished, e.g. headers and footers.

I needed the marks for headers and footers. For the minimal example, I
added the marks in text.

Thanks a lot.

Aditya

* Re: definehead and marking
@ 2011-07-18 21:52 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2011-07-18 21:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 18.07.2011 um 21:35 schrieb Aditya Mahajan:

> How do I get marks with user defined heads?
>
> Minimal example:
>

> \definehead[lecture][section-1]

\definehead[lecture][section=section-1]

> \starttext
>
> \lecture{test}
>
> Marking is not working: \getmarking[lecture]?

Marking is not working: \placerawheadtext[lecture]?

Use marks only for elements which are added after the page is finished, e.g. headers and footers.

Wolfgang

* Re: definehead and marking
@ 2011-07-18 23:39 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2011-07-18 23:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 18-7-2011 9:35, Aditya Mahajan wrote:
> How do I get marks with user defined heads?
>
> Minimal example:
>

> \definehead[lecture][section-1]
>
> \starttext
>
> \lecture{test}
>
> Marking is not working: \getmarking[lecture]?
>
> \stoptext

\definehead[lecture][chapter]

\setupheadertexts[lecture]

\starttext