* 5th context meeting news update
@ 2011-07-25  7:00 Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2011-07-25  7:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hi,

No, we did not move the venue again. Some other news this time:

== Program ==

We now have a (preliminary) program online at

   http://meeting.contextgarden.net/2011/programme.shtml

There is still some room open as 'to be filled in', so if you
have a topic you want to talk (or hear) about, please let us
know. There is lots more that we could have talks about ...

For Hans' Question and Answers session, it helps if the
questions come in beforehand as he may need time to prepare,
especially for complicated questions.

In the program, you will see that we have an excursion planned.
There are rumours that one of the top-ten best beers in the
world is ripened for consumption in a cave no more than 12km
from the meeting venue. It should be obvious that this cave
warrants close investigation :)

== Early bird / Bursaries / Registration  ==

Today is the last 'safe' day for international money transfers
for people that want to be eligible for early bird discount.

There is still money in the bursary fund, so if finances are your
main reason for not having registered yet for this year's meeting,
please contact Hans or me to apply for some financial support.

And remember, registration is still open in any case!

Best wishes,
Taco

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-07-25  7:00 UTC | newest]