From: "Stefan Müller" <warrence.stm@gmx.de>
Subject: Re: Some APA- and language related bibliography problems
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 15:41:13 +0200	[thread overview]

In an off-list conversation I was told that there is an "apa-de" style.
  This is documented in [d] and was not in [e] so I updated that page.
That solves issue (1) and partly issue (2): There is now ", Herausgeber"
instead of "(Hrsg.)" what I want (and I think the APA manual wants it,
too).  Also, there is "Seiten" instead of "S.".

No effect on (3), (4).  And there are two more issues I overlooked.

(5) The APA manual [a] shows that it should read "Title of book (pp.
xxx-xxx)." instead of "Title of book, pages xxx-xxx." (the second
reference in the example).  This seems to be wrong in apa and apa-de.

(6) Please consider

   \mainlanguage[de]
   \setupbibtex[database={mysample}]
   \setuppublications[alternative=apa-de]

   \starttext
   Wieder ein Zitat \cite[hh2010b]
   \placepublications[criterium=text]
   \stoptext

In the output there is now "MAPS, 40:67-71".  But following again the
APA manual [f] it should be "MAPS, 40, 67-71" and the journal number
"40" typeset italic.  In the presence of an issue-number x it should
read "MAPS, 40(x), 67-71", again only journal name and number italic,
not the issue number.

[d]
http://dl.contextgarden.net/modules/bibmod-doc/doc/context/bib/bibmod-doc.pdf
[e] http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Reference/en/setuppublications
[f] APA Publication manual, 6th edition, 2010. Page 199, section 7.01
"Periodicals".

Thanks in advance for considering this!
Stefan