* Splitting of rotate table
@ 2011-08-27 21:07 Jaroslav Hajtmar
From: Jaroslav Hajtmar @ 2011-08-27 21:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello ConTeXtist...
How can I arrange for correct split of rotated tables? Division table
does not respect margin of the page and on the next page is the rest of
the table in the middle of the page (and not on the left edge). The
table is placed separately on the whole page.
Can reasonably arrange some trick?

Thanx Jaroslav Hajtmar

Here is my minimal example:

\setupTABLE[split=yes]
\setupTABLE[row][first][background=color,backgroundcolor=gray]
\setupTABLE[column][1][width=1cm]
\setupTABLE[column][2][width=2cm]
\setupTABLE[column][3][width=3cm]
\setupTABLE[column][4][width=4cm]
\setupTABLE[column][5][width=5cm]

\starttext

\splitfloat
{\placetable[here, force, 90][tab:example]{Example of a rotated table}}{
\bTABLE
\dorecurse{35}{\bTR\dorecurse{5}{\bTD x\eTD}\eTR}
\eTABLE}

\stoptext

* Re: Splitting of rotate table
@ 2011-08-28  8:00 ` Jaroslav Hajtmar
From: Jaroslav Hajtmar @ 2011-08-28  8:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello...
Sorry. I found a while ago solving of my question
(http://archive.contextgarden.net/message/20070531.194738.fd862154.en.html).
I looked bad before.

Can I somehow vertically center all parts of splitting table?
Probably due to the preset layout everything is just fine for the first
part of the table. The remaining parts are moved partially off the page.

Thanx Jaroslav Hajtmar

Here is working example:

    \setupTABLE[split=yes]
    \setupTABLE[row][first][background=color,backgroundcolor=gray]
    \setupTABLE[column][1][width=1cm]
    \setupTABLE[column][2][width=2cm]
    \setupTABLE[column][3][width=3cm]
    \setupTABLE[column][4][width=4cm]
    \setupTABLE[column][5][width=5cm]

   \starttext
   \input tufte
   \start
   \textheight\textwidth\page
   \placetable[90,split,here, force][tab:example]{Example of a rotated
table}
   {
   \bTABLE
   \dorecurse{35}{\bTR\dorecurse{5}{\bTD x\eTD}\eTR}
   \eTABLE
   }

   \stop

   \input tufte

   \stoptext

@ 2011-08-28  8:39   ` Jaroslav Hajtmar
From: Jaroslav Hajtmar @ 2011-08-28  8:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello ...
To my previous mail I am sending minimal example of strange behavior of
splitting rotated table:
Can somehow be corrected?

Jaroslav Hajtmar

\definepapersize[paperportrait][A4]
\definelayout[portrait][width=middle, topspace=5mm, header=1cm,
footer=1.5cm, height=middle]

\setuppapersize[paperportrait]
\setuplayout[portrait]

  \def\startrotatedtable{\start\textheight\textwidth\page}

  \def\stoprotatedtable{\stop}

    \setupTABLE[split=yes]
    \setupTABLE[row][first][background=color,backgroundcolor=gray]
    \setupTABLE[column][1][width=1cm]
    \setupTABLE[column][2][width=2cm]
    \setupTABLE[column][3][width=3cm]
    \setupTABLE[column][4][width=4cm]
    \setupTABLE[column][5][width=5cm]
    \setupTABLE[column][6][width=6cm]
    \setupTABLE[column][7][width=5cm]

   \starttext

   \startrotatedtable
   \placetable[90,split,here, force][tab:example]{Example of a rotated
table}
   {
   \bTABLE
   \dorecurse{65}{\bTR\dorecurse{7}{\bTD x\eTD}\eTR}
   \eTABLE
   }

   \stoprotatedtable

   \stoptext