* defineframed has no effect
@ 2011-11-14 20:54 Christian
From: Christian @ 2011-11-14 20:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

This gives only a framed Hello, no red, frame still on.
Did something change for setting up own frames?

\defineframed[GreyBg][backgroung=color,backgroundcolor=red,frame=off]
\starttext
\GreyBg[frame=on]{Hallo}
\stoptext

Info: ConTeXt  ver: 2011.11.09 20:58 MKIV

* Re: defineframed has no effect
@ 2011-11-14 21:02 ` Andreas Harder
From: Andreas Harder @ 2011-11-14 21:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 14.11.2011, at 21:54, Christian wrote:

> This gives only a framed Hello, no red, frame still on.
> Did something change for setting up own frames?
>
> \defineframed[GreyBg][backgroung=color,backgroundcolor=red,frame=off]

You’ve written backgroung instead of background.

Greeting
	Andreas

* Re: defineframed has no effect
@ 2011-11-14 21:05   ` Christian
From: Christian @ 2011-11-14 21:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

> > This gives only a framed Hello, no red, frame still on.
> > Did something change for setting up own frames?
> >

> \defineframed[GreyBg][backgroung=color,backgroundcolor=red,frame=off]
>
> You’ve written backgroung instead of background.

Lol, that's what I get for copy-pasting the wiki :D

Seriously, the typo is in the wiki code...
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Reference/en/defineframed

Works now!

* Re: defineframed has no effect
@ 2011-11-14 21:10     ` Christian
From: Christian @ 2011-11-14 21:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

> > > This gives only a framed Hello, no red, frame still on.
> > > Did something change for setting up own frames?
> > >

> \defineframed[GreyBg][backgroung=color,backgroundcolor=red,frame=off]
> >
> > You’ve written backgroung instead of background.
>
> Lol, that's what I get for copy-pasting the wiki :D
>
> Seriously, the typo is in the wiki code...
> http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Reference/en/defineframed
>
> Works now!

I spoke too soon. The style is ignored. Example:

\defineframed[myFrame][frame=on,align=middle,style={\it}]
\starttext
\myFrame{Hello}
\stoptext

Is it on purpose?

* Re: defineframed has no effect
@ 2011-11-14 21:12       ` Aditya Mahajan
                           ` (2 more replies)
From: Aditya Mahajan @ 2011-11-14 21:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mon, 14 Nov 2011, Christian wrote:

>> \defineframed[GreyBg][backgroung=color,backgroundcolor=red,frame=off]
>>>
>>> You’ve written backgroung instead of background.
>>
>> Lol, that's what I get for copy-pasting the wiki :D
>>
>> Seriously, the typo is in the wiki code...
>> http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Reference/en/defineframed
>>
>> Works now!
>
> I spoke too soon. The style is ignored. Example:
>
> \defineframed[myFrame][frame=on,align=middle,style={\it}]
> \starttext
> \myFrame{Hello}
> \stoptext
>
> Is it on purpose?

IIRC, the name of the key is foregroundstyle.

Aditya

* Re: defineframed has no effect
@ 2011-11-14 21:13         ` Andreas Harder
From: Andreas Harder @ 2011-11-14 21:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 14.11.2011, at 22:12, Aditya Mahajan wrote:

>>> \defineframed[GreyBg][backgroung=color,backgroundcolor=red,frame=off]

>>> Lol, that's what I get for copy-pasting the wiki :D
>>>
>>> Seriously, the typo is in the wiki code...
>>> http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Reference/en/defineframed
>>>
>>> Works now!
>>
>> I spoke too soon. The style is ignored. Example:
>>
>> \defineframed[myFrame][frame=on,align=middle,style={\it}]
>> \starttext
>> \myFrame{Hello}
>> \stoptext
>>
>> Is it on purpose?
>
> IIRC, the name of the key is foregroundstyle.

Or use \framedtext{…}

\defineframedtext[myFrame][frame=on,align=middle,style=\it,width=fit]

Andreas

* Re: defineframed has no effect
@ 2011-11-14 21:16         ` Christian
From: Christian @ 2011-11-14 21:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

> \defineframed[GreyBg][backgroung=color,backgroundcolor=red,frame=off]

> >> Lol, that's what I get for copy-pasting the wiki :D
> >>
> >> Seriously, the typo is in the wiki code...
> >> http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Reference/en/defineframed
> >>
> >> Works now!
> >
> > I spoke too soon. The style is ignored. Example:
> >
> > \defineframed[myFrame][frame=on,align=middle,style={\it}]
> > \starttext
> > \myFrame{Hello}
> > \stoptext
> >
> > Is it on purpose?
>
> IIRC, the name of the key is foregroundstyle.

It truely is, thanks for the hint. The wiki directs from defineframed to setupframedtexts which has the key "style". I thought my search was over.

I fixed the backgrounG typo.

* Re: defineframed has no effect
@ 2011-11-14 22:36         ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2011-11-14 22:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 14-11-2011 22:12, Aditya Mahajan wrote:

>>> \defineframed[GreyBg][backgroung=color,backgroundcolor=red,frame=off]

>>> Lol, that's what I get for copy-pasting the wiki :D
>>>
>>> Seriously, the typo is in the wiki code...
>>> http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Reference/en/defineframed
>>>
>>> Works now!
>>
>> I spoke too soon. The style is ignored. Example:
>>
>> \defineframed[myFrame][frame=on,align=middle,style={\it}]
>> \starttext
>> \myFrame{Hello}
>> \stoptext
>>
>> Is it on purpose?
>
> IIRC, the name of the key is foregroundstyle.

indeed: foregroundcolor and foregroundstyle ... they are always present
when something used framed while style/color ... keys are used by thw
wrapper macros

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE