* Integral limits on wrong place
@ 2011-11-15 18:38 Mikael P. Sundqvist
From: Mikael P. Sundqvist @ 2011-11-15 18:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear list,

in the latest minimals (downloaded today 15 nov 2011) I get the
integral limits placed below and above the integral sign, per default.

%%% Example
%\setupmathematics[integral=nolimits]
\starttext
$\int_a^b f(x)\, dx$
\startformula
\int_a^b f(x)\, dx.
\stopformula
\stoptext
%%% End of example

The result is http://tmp.oblandat.se/integraltest.pdf

I'd expect the limits to be placed more to the right. Even if the line
\setupmathematics[integral=nolimits] is uncommented (as suggested on
the wiki) nothing is improved.

Is this something that has changed recently? I can add a \nolimits at
every integral but that is not a nice option.

It would be nice to have the integrals back as they used to be.

With best regards (and thanks in advance), Mikael

* Re: Integral limits on wrong place
@ 2011-11-23 16:21 ` Mikael P. Sundqvist
From: Mikael P. Sundqvist @ 2011-11-23 16:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 7:38 PM, Mikael P. Sundqvist <mickep@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear list,
>
> in the latest minimals (downloaded today 15 nov 2011) I get the
> integral limits placed below and above the integral sign, per default.
>
> %%% Example
> %\setupmathematics[integral=nolimits]
> \starttext
> $\int_a^b f(x)\, dx$
> \startformula
> \int_a^b f(x)\, dx.
> \stopformula
> \stoptext
> %%% End of example
>
> The result is http://tmp.oblandat.se/integraltest.pdf
>
> I'd expect the limits to be placed more to the right. Even if the line
> \setupmathematics[integral=nolimits] is uncommented (as suggested on
> the wiki) nothing is improved.
>
> Is this something that has changed recently? I can add a \nolimits at
> every integral but that is not a nice option.
>
> It would be nice to have the integrals back as they used to be.
>
> With best regards (and thanks in advance), Mikael

Dear list,

also here no reply in a week, so I bump it.

Is it only me having this issue? Is there a fix?

Best regards, Mikael

* Re: Integral limits on wrong place
@ 2011-11-23 16:46   ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2011-11-23 16:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 23-11-2011 17:21, Mikael P. Sundqvist wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 7:38 PM, Mikael P. Sundqvist<mickep@gmail.com>  wrote:
>> Dear list,
>>
>> in the latest minimals (downloaded today 15 nov 2011) I get the
>> integral limits placed below and above the integral sign, per default.
>>
>> %%% Example
>> %\setupmathematics[integral=nolimits]
>> \starttext
>> $\int_a^b f(x)\, dx$
>> \startformula
>> \int_a^b f(x)\, dx.
>> \stopformula
>> \stoptext
>> %%% End of example
>>
>> The result is http://tmp.oblandat.se/integraltest.pdf
>>
>> I'd expect the limits to be placed more to the right. Even if the line
>> \setupmathematics[integral=nolimits] is uncommented (as suggested on
>> the wiki) nothing is improved.
>>
>> Is this something that has changed recently? I can add a \nolimits at
>> every integral but that is not a nice option.
>>
>> It would be nice to have the integrals back as they used to be.
>>
>> With best regards (and thanks in advance), Mikael
>>

> Dear list,
>
> also here no reply in a week, so I bump it.

it just ends op my (large) stack of to-be-looked into so reminding helps

> Is it only me having this issue? Is there a fix?

patch this in in math-int.mkiv:

\appendtoks

\mathintlimitmode\executeifdefined{\??mo::\v!integral::\@@mointegral}\zerocount
\to \everysetupmathematics