* Something similar to MarVoSym package for ConTeXt
@ 2011-11-24 22:31 Pavneet Arora
From: Pavneet Arora @ 2011-11-24 22:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

I am in need of some networking and other computer communications symbols.  Is
there something similar to the MarVoSym package for LaTeX?  Or if there is a
symbol font recommendation, that would be helpful as well.

Many thanks.

--
-----
- Pavneet Arora

* Re: Something similar to MarVoSym package for ConTeXt
@ 2011-11-24 22:50 ` Christian
       [not found]   ` <4ECECB0F.6040809@waroc.com>
From: Christian @ 2011-11-24 22:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

> I am in need of some networking and other computer communications
> symbols.  Is there something similar to the MarVoSym package for LaTeX?  Or
> if there is a symbol font recommendation, that would be helpful as well.
>
> Many thanks.

Hello,

It is recommended to check the wiki before asking on the list.
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Symbols

Have fun!

@ 2011-11-24 23:06     ` Pavneet Arora
From: Pavneet Arora @ 2011-11-24 23:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Just to answer my own question.  A list member suggested that I search
for the keyword `symbols'.  I had indeed referred to the wiki before
posting, but entered as a search the singular `symbol' rather than the
plural. What I got back as the lead item:

http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Reference/en/symbol

Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction.

--
-----
- Pavneet Arora

Waroc Fine Audio + Custom Home Cinema