From: Brendan Jurd <brendan.jurd@achievecorp.com.au>
To: Hans Hagen <pragma@wxs.nl>
Subject: Re: mod_php vs context: tight loop
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 16:45:32 +1100	[thread overview]

On 25/11/11 19:17, Hans Hagen wrote:
> On 25-11-2011 06:12, Brendan Jurd wrote:
>> I have a PHP application which generates documentation on the fly with
>> context. This has been working really well, but I am now testing
>> deployment on a new server with a more recent version of context, and it
>> seems to be somehow getting itself into a tight loop.
>>
> in such cases I always run with --batch to make sure that the job
> itself cannot block

Hi Hans,

Thanks for the response.  I tried running with --batch and it made no
difference to the outcome.  The mtxrun process still got jammed up in
exactly the same manner.

Regressing to the ubuntu 'lucid' packages resolved the problem for me,
so whatever is wrong has gone wrong somewhere in the combination of
packages in ubuntu 'natty'.

--
Regards,
Brendan Jurd