Okay another anomaly: I used the example in the FAQs to try to set the feature across the entire document, which is really what I want. http://wiki.contextgarden.net/FAQ#How_can_I_get_the_.E2.80.9Coldstyle_numbers.E2.80.9D_.28text_figures.29_in_a_document.3F In a manuscript length project, I wouldn't want to get {\os } for each local instance. Now, what I have noticed was that the small caps switch, \sc, seems to disable old-style numerals. Is this a typographic convention, i.e., that in a run of small caps one should not revert to old-style numerals? Is there a way of avoiding this assumption for a larger project? I sometimes have text set in small caps that as part of a project ID would have some numbers in it. In that case, I would like the old-style numerals to be used. I again enclose a small example with output. advTHANKSance. On 11-11-30 01:30 AM, Wolfgang Schuster wrote: > > Am 30.11.2011 um 02:19 schrieb Pavneet Arora: > >> I enclose a minimal example as well as the output. It would seem that the \os causes the m-dash to come out as three hyphens. Is this the expected behavior? > > Write {\os 123…}, context use a special fontfeature set (with the name “just-os”) for old style figure where where kerning, text ligatures etc. are disabled. > > Wolfgang -- ----- - Pavneet Arora Waroc Fine Audio + Custom Home Cinema www.waroc.com 416.937.WAROC (9276)