* Columnset error with \setupheader[state=high]
@ 2011-12-07  5:31 Peter Park Nelson
From: Peter Park Nelson @ 2011-12-07  5:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello, I hope someone has solved this problem already but I haven't been
able to find a solution.

When using \setupheader[state=high], my columnset behaves correctly on the
first page but runs over the footer area on all subsequent pages.

If I do not use state=high (i.e. normal header on first page) the columnset
works correctly. However I need to get rid of that first page header. The
result is the same if I set state=high using
\setuphead[title][header=high].

I found a mention of this in a forum thread from 2006, but no solution:

http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2006/018535.html:

>Ehrt, Michael wrote:
>>* *>*> Do you know if the column text overrunning the footer when using*>*> state=high is a general problem or "just me"? If it's just me I'll*>*> probably try installing a plain context distribution without miktex on a*>*> separate machine...*
>I expect it to be a general problem.
>Taco

I have tried with TexLive 2011 and the 29 nov 2011 beta, but get the same
result.

Any help will be appreciated,
PPN

--
Peter Park Nelson
peter.park.nelson@gmail.com

* Re: Columnset error with \setupheader[state=high]
@ 2011-12-09 16:24 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2011-12-09 16:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 7-12-2011 06:31, Peter Park Nelson wrote:
> Hello, I hope someone has solved this problem already but I haven't been
> able to find a solution.
>
> When using \setupheader[state=high], my columnset behaves correctly on the
> first page but runs over the footer area on all subsequent pages.

fixed in next beta

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

@ 2011-12-07 23:36 ` Peter Park Nelson
From: Peter Park Nelson @ 2011-12-07 23:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Those \unexpanded 's are not necessary, sorry.

--
Peter Park Nelson
peter.park.nelson@gmail.com

* Columnset error with \setupheader[state=high]
@ 2011-12-07 22:42 Peter Park Nelson
From: Peter Park Nelson @ 2011-12-07 22:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context