* indenting \startlines... \stoplines
@ 2011-12-31 19:33 Pablo Rodríguez
From: Pablo Rodríguez @ 2011-12-31 19:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi there,

I want to be a \startlines... \stoplines environment to be 10cm away
from the left margin.

I know this is a basic question, but I have no idea how to do it.

Since this is my last question to the list (this year ;-)), I'd really
appreciate, if anyone would be so kind to answer it.

Happy New Year,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk

* Re: indenting \startlines... \stoplines
@ 2012-01-01  9:30 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2012-01-01  9:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 31.12.2011 um 20:33 schrieb Pablo Rodríguez:

> Hi there,
>
> I want to be a \startlines... \stoplines environment to be 10cm away
> from the left margin.
>
> I know this is a basic question, but I have no idea how to do it.

As the lines environment has no margin keys you need the narrower environment to increase the left margin.

\definenarrower[narrowlines][left=10cm]

\setuplines
  [before={\startnarrowlines[left]},
    after=\stopnarrowlines]

\starttext \showframe

\startlines
One
Two
Three
\stoplines

\stoptext

Wolfgang

* Re: indenting \startlines... \stoplines
@ 2012-01-01 13:18   ` Pablo Rodríguez
From: Pablo Rodríguez @ 2012-01-01 13:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 01/01/2012 10:30 AM, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
> Am 31.12.2011 um 20:33 schrieb Pablo Rodríguez:
>
>> Hi there,
>>
>> I want to be a \startlines... \stoplines environment to be 10cm away
>> from the left margin.
>>
>> I know this is a basic question, but I have no idea how to do it.
>
> As the lines environment has no margin keys you need the narrower environment to increase the left margin.

Many thanks for your help, Wolfgang.

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk