* issue with \setuplabeltext
@ 2012-01-22 19:49 Pablo Rodríguez
From: Pablo Rodríguez @ 2012-01-22 19:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hi there,

I have the following sample code:

    \mainlanguage[agr]
    \usemodule[simplefonts][size=11pt]
    \setmainfont[Theano Didot]
    \setuplabeltext[chapter=Ῥαψωδία~]
    \setuphead[chapter][align=center]
    \starttext
    \completecontent
    \chapter{\mbox{}}
    \startlines
    Μῆνιν ἄειδε, θεά, Πηληιάδεω Ἀχιλῆος
    \stoplines
    \stoptext

And I have just accidentally discovered that label text is only shown in
the chapter title, if the \mainlanguage is different from [agr]. (I
haven't checked all languages, but it works with la, en, ru and es.)

I'm using MkIV from TL2011 and I don't know whether there is a newer
command.

By the way, how can I make that the Contents have also the chapter label
text?

Thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.oudeis.tk

* Re: issue with \setuplabeltext
@ 2012-01-23  7:54 ` Thomas A. Schmitz
From: Thomas A. Schmitz @ 2012-01-23  7:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 01/22/12 20:49, Pablo Rodríguez wrote:
> And I have just accidentally discovered that label text is only shown in
> the chapter title, if the \mainlanguage is different from [agr]. (I
> haven't checked all languages, but it works with la, en, ru and es.)

agr is not a full language in the ConTeXt sense, so it doesn't have all
the labels etc. defined. I never thought that anybody would typeset an
entire book in ancient Greek.

Thomas

* Re: issue with \setuplabeltext
@ 2012-01-23 16:22   ` Pablo Rodríguez
From: Pablo Rodríguez @ 2012-01-23 16:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 01/23/2012 08:54 AM, Thomas A. Schmitz wrote:
> On 01/22/12 20:49, Pablo Rodríguez wrote:
>> And I have just accidentally discovered that label text is only shown in
>> the chapter title, if the \mainlanguage is different from [agr]. (I
>> haven't checked all languages, but it works with la, en, ru and es.)
>
> agr is not a full language in the ConTeXt sense, so it doesn't have all
> the labels etc. defined. I never thought that anybody would typeset an
> entire book in ancient Greek.

Thanks for the reply, Thomas.

I'm composing Homer's Iliad and Odyssey for a friend and I thought that
agr was the natural option.

But probably a modern language is a better choice.

Pablo
--
http://www.oudeis.tk