On 01/30/2012 06:35 PM, Wolfgang Schuster wrote: > Am 30.01.2012 um 16:23 schrieb Verhaag, G.C.H.M.: > > >> Hi, >> >> I installed the newest upgrade of ConTeXt, but processing my files yields strange results! >> >> In an interactive document the links to the different sections are not working any more. Selecting the different sections from the table-of-contents (with \placelist command!) all yield a jump to the very first section!!! >> > Your chances to get a answer will increase with a minimal example. > > Wolfgang > .... > Hi, Okay, you'll find a basic example (test.tex) and it's resulting pdf file (test.pdf) included! In this example the jump to the second section from the table of contents on the top of the chapter doesn't seem to work anymore, after I upgraded to the version of the 25th of January! Example compiled with: ConTeXt ver: 2012.01.25 14:16 MKIV fmt: 2012.1.30 int: english/english. Thanks for paying attention to this problem! Regards, Gerard Verhaag