From: "Verhaag, G.C.H.M." <verhaaggchm@ziggo.nl>
To: ntg-context@ntg.nl
Subject: Re: Links in TOC not working properly?!
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2012 10:27:46 +0100	[thread overview]

On 01/31/2012 10:55 AM, Verhaag, G.C.H.M. wrote:
> On 01/30/2012 06:35 PM, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
>> Am 30.01.2012 um 16:23 schrieb Verhaag, G.C.H.M.:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I installed the newest upgrade of ConTeXt, but processing my files
>>> yields strange results!
>>>
>>> In an interactive document the links to the different sections are
>>> not working any more. Selecting the different sections from the
>>> table-of-contents (with \placelist command!) all yield a jump to the
>>> very first section!!!
>> Your chances to get a answer will increase with a minimal example.
>>
>> Wolfgang
>
> Hi,
>
> Okay, you'll find a basic example (test.tex) and it's resulting pdf
> file (test.pdf) included!
>
> In this example the jump to the second section from the table of
> contents on the top of the chapter doesn't seem to work anymore, after
> I upgraded to the version of the 25th of January!
>
> Example compiled with: ConTeXt  ver: 2012.01.25 14:16 MKIV  fmt:
> 2012.1.30  int: english/english.
>
> Thanks for paying attention to this problem!
>
> Regards,
> Gerard Verhaag

No tips or answers yet, sorry, but I'm very much in need for help,
because I don't know what's wrong with the example!

The included test file (test.tex) doesn't give the expected result when
it comes to interaction!

Jumping to the selected section from the table-of-contents doesn't seem
to work anymore using the latest update! The jump to the first section
seems to work fine, but selecting any other section from the
table-of-contents just brings me at the very first section?!

Thanks!

Regards,
Gerard Verhaag

P.S. Using ConTeXt  ver: 2012.01.25 14:16 MKIV  fmt: 2012.1.30  int:
english/english.