* Links in TOC not working properly?!
@ 2012-01-30 15:23 Verhaag, G.C.H.M.
From: Verhaag, G.C.H.M. @ 2012-01-30 15:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

I installed the newest upgrade of ConTeXt, but processing my files
yields strange results!

In an interactive document the links to the different sections are not
working any more. Selecting the different sections from the
table-of-contents (with \placelist command!) all yield a jump to the
very first section!!!

Regards,
Gerard Verhaag

P.S. Currently using ConTeXt  ver: 2012.01.25 14:16 MKIV  fmt: 2012.1.30

* Re: Links in TOC not working properly?!
@ 2012-01-30 17:35 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2012-01-30 17:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 30.01.2012 um 16:23 schrieb Verhaag, G.C.H.M.:

> Hi,
>
> I installed the newest upgrade of ConTeXt, but processing my files yields strange results!
>
> In an interactive document the links to the different sections are not working any more. Selecting the different sections from the table-of-contents (with \placelist command!) all yield a jump to the very first section!!!

Your chances to get a answer will increase with a minimal example.

Wolfgang

* Re: Links in TOC not working properly?!
@ 2012-01-31  9:55   ` Verhaag, G.C.H.M.
From: Verhaag, G.C.H.M. @ 2012-01-31  9:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

> Am 30.01.2012 um 16:23 schrieb Verhaag, G.C.H.M.:
>

>> Hi,
>>
>> I installed the newest upgrade of ConTeXt, but processing my files yields strange results!
>>
>> In an interactive document the links to the different sections are not working any more. Selecting the different sections from the table-of-contents (with \placelist command!) all yield a jump to the very first section!!!
>>
> Your chances to get a answer will increase with a minimal example.
>
> Wolfgang

Okay, you'll find a basic example (test.tex) and it's resulting pdf file
(test.pdf) included!

In this example the jump to the second section from the table of
contents on the top of the chapter doesn't seem to work anymore, after I
upgraded to the version of the 25th of January!

Example compiled with: ConTeXt  ver: 2012.01.25 14:16 MKIV  fmt:
2012.1.30  int: english/english.

Thanks for paying attention to this problem!

Regards,
Gerard Verhaag

[-- Attachment #2: test.tex --]
[-- Type: text/x-tex, Size: 387 bytes --]

% Test file

\setupinteraction
  [state=start,
   style=,
   color=blue,
   contrastcolor=,
   menu=on,
   title=Test File,
   author=Gerard Verhaag]

\starttext

\chapter[test]{Test}

\startcolumns[n=2]
\placelist[section][pagenumber=no,interaction=text]
\stopcolumns

\section[abc]{Abc}

\dorecurse{70}
  {A test of placelist-command and interaction! }

\section[def]{Def}

\stoptext

[-- Attachment #3: test.pdf --]

* Re: Links in TOC not working properly?!
@ 2012-02-01  9:27     ` Verhaag, G.C.H.M.
From: Verhaag, G.C.H.M. @ 2012-02-01  9:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 01/31/2012 10:55 AM, Verhaag, G.C.H.M. wrote:
> On 01/30/2012 06:35 PM, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
>> Am 30.01.2012 um 16:23 schrieb Verhaag, G.C.H.M.:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I installed the newest upgrade of ConTeXt, but processing my files
>>> yields strange results!
>>>
>>> In an interactive document the links to the different sections are
>>> not working any more. Selecting the different sections from the
>>> table-of-contents (with \placelist command!) all yield a jump to the
>>> very first section!!!
>> Your chances to get a answer will increase with a minimal example.
>>
>> Wolfgang
>
> Hi,
>
> Okay, you'll find a basic example (test.tex) and it's resulting pdf
> file (test.pdf) included!
>
> In this example the jump to the second section from the table of
> contents on the top of the chapter doesn't seem to work anymore, after
> I upgraded to the version of the 25th of January!
>
> Example compiled with: ConTeXt  ver: 2012.01.25 14:16 MKIV  fmt:
> 2012.1.30  int: english/english.
>
> Thanks for paying attention to this problem!
>
> Regards,
> Gerard Verhaag

No tips or answers yet, sorry, but I'm very much in need for help,
because I don't know what's wrong with the example!

The included test file (test.tex) doesn't give the expected result when
it comes to interaction!

Jumping to the selected section from the table-of-contents doesn't seem
to work anymore using the latest update! The jump to the first section
seems to work fine, but selecting any other section from the
table-of-contents just brings me at the very first section?!

Thanks!

Regards,
Gerard Verhaag

P.S. Using ConTeXt  ver: 2012.01.25 14:16 MKIV  fmt: 2012.1.30  int:
english/english.

[-- Attachment #2: test.tex --]
[-- Type: text/x-tex, Size: 478 bytes --]

% Test file

\setupinteraction
  [state=start,
   style=,
   color=blue,
   contrastcolor=,
   menu=on,
   title=Test File,
   author=Gerard Verhaag]

\starttext

\chapter[test]{Test}

\startcolumns[n=2]
\placelist[section][pagenumber=no,interaction=all]
%\placecontent[section][pagenumber=no,interaction=text]
\stopcolumns

\section[abc]{Abc}

\dorecurse{70}
  {A test of placelist-command and interaction! }

\section[def]{Def}

Another section starts right here!

\stoptext

* Re: Links in TOC not working properly?!
@ 2012-02-01 10:07       ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2012-02-01 10:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 1-2-2012 10:27, Verhaag, G.C.H.M. wrote:

> No tips or answers yet, sorry, but I'm very much in need for help,
> because I don't know what's wrong with the example!
>
> The included test file (test.tex) doesn't give the expected result when
> it comes to interaction!
>
> Jumping to the selected section from the table-of-contents doesn't seem
> to work anymore using the latest update! The jump to the first section
> seems to work fine, but selecting any other section from the
> table-of-contents just brings me at the very first section?!

i'll have a look at it but no update today ... working on other code
which is temporary in test-mode

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

@ 2012-02-01 10:16       ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2012-02-01 10:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

you can put this in cont-new.mkiv (after \unprotect)

\unexpanded\def\strc_lists_apply_renderingsetup
   {\the\t_lists_every_renderingsetup
    \edef\currentlistalternative{\listparameter\c!alternative}%
    \directsetup{\listalternativeparameter\c!renderingsetup}\relax
    \the\t_lists_every_renderingcleanup}

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
                                              | www.pragma-pod.nl

* Re: Links in TOC not working properly?! SOLVED
@ 2012-02-01 10:44         ` Verhaag, G.C.H.M.
From: Verhaag, G.C.H.M. @ 2012-02-01 10:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 02/01/2012 11:16 AM, Hans Hagen wrote:
> you can put this in cont-new.mkiv (after \unprotect)
>
> \unexpanded\def\strc_lists_apply_renderingsetup
>   {\the\t_lists_every_renderingsetup
>    \edef\currentlistalternative{\listparameter\c!alternative}%
>    \directsetup{\listalternativeparameter\c!renderingsetup}\relax
>    \the\t_lists_every_renderingcleanup}

Hi Hans,

Thanks for paying attention to this problem!

Added the code as you suggested and now it works again.

A minor bug that will be corrected in the next release I suppose!

Regards,
Gerard Verhaag