On 02/01/2012 04:23 PM, Wolfgang Schuster wrote: > Am 01.02.2012 um 15:44 schrieb Verhaag, G.C.H.M.: > > >> Hi, >> >> After going through the suggested reading "This Way", sep 2011 (http://pragma-ade.com/show-mag-15.htm) in relation to this topic it was time to do some tests! >> >> Well, I stumbled on the very first basic problem! Using the \useexternalfile[logical_name][filename] resulted in an Undefined control sequence ... error message!? >> >> Anybody any suggestions about the syntax of this command?! The description in the reference part of the ConTeXt Garden wiki site is not of much help to me either, sorry! >> > I think this is a typo in the manual and Hans meant the \useexternaldocument command because \useexternalfile was removed from MkIV and had a different purpose. > > Wolfgang > ... > Hi, Well yes, the \useexternaldocument works, but not for example the \in-command! When I for example use \useexternaldocument[tst][test][A test external] together with \from[tst] the test.pdf file is correctly opened in Acrobat Reader. But the \in{section}[tst::def] doesn't open the test.pdf file at all?! The jump to the 'def' section doesn't seem to work! Please take a look at the two included test files. Regards, Gerard Verhaag