Hi ConTeXt User's, I'm struggling with cross-document referencing, but can't get it working! When I for example use \useexternaldocument[tst][test][A test external] together with \from[tst] the test.pdf file is correctly opened in Acrobat Reader. But the \in{section}[tst::crossref] doesn't open the test.pdf file at all?! The jump to the 'crossref' section doesn't seem to work! Please take a look at the two included test files. I first compile test.tex followed by the compilation of crossref.tex. Currently I use: ConTeXt ver: 2012.01.25 14:16 MKIV fmt: 2012.2.7 int: english/english. Regards, Gerard Verhaag