* TOC with wrong lines in latest beta
@ 2012-02-10 17:15 Pablo Rodríguez
From: Pablo Rodríguez @ 2012-02-10 17:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi there,

in the following sample, the TOC has chapter 2 on the same line as
section 1.

    \setuplist[chapter][alternative=g,align=middle,aligntitle=yes]
    \setuplist[section][alternative=d]
    \starttext
    \completecontent
    \chapter{chapter 1}
    \section{section 1}
    \chapter{chapter 2}
    \section{section 2}
    \stoptext

I'm afraid that this i a bug, since chapter 2 should be on a new line.

Just in case it helps,

Pablo
--
http://www.oudeis.tk

* Re: TOC with wrong lines in latest beta
@ 2012-02-11 18:30 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2012-02-11 18:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 10.02.2012 um 18:15 schrieb Pablo Rodríguez:

> Hi there,
>
> in the following sample, the TOC has chapter 2 on the same line as
> section 1.
>
>    \setuplist[chapter][alternative=g,align=middle,aligntitle=yes]
>    \setuplist[section][alternative=d]
>    \starttext
>    \completecontent
>    \chapter{chapter 1}
>    \section{section 1}
>    \chapter{chapter 2}
>    \section{section 2}
>    \stoptext
>
> I'm afraid that this i a bug, since chapter 2 should be on a new line.

No it isn’t.

You shouldn’t also misuse the “g” alternative which is meant for interactive document
to center the entry, instead use the “command” alternative.

\definelistplacement[ChapterList][command]%
  {\endgraf
   \midaligned{#2}%
   \endgraf}

\setuplist[chapter][alternative=ChapterList]

Wolfgang

* Re: TOC with wrong lines in latest beta
@ 2012-02-12  1:20   ` Pablo Rodríguez
From: Pablo Rodríguez @ 2012-02-12  1:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Am 10.02.2012 um 18:15 schrieb Pablo Rodríguez:
>> [...]
>> I'm afraid that this i a bug, since chapter 2 should be on a
>> new line.
>
> No it isn’t.
>
> You shouldn’t also misuse the “g” alternative which is meant for
> interactive document to center the entry, instead use the “command”
> alternative.

Thanks for your reply, Wolfgang.

I'm not sure I understand what the "g" alternative is for. I'm trying to
get a centered entry which can be clicked. Isn't this what alternative
"g" is meant for?

I thought it should be something like that:

	\setupinteraction[state=start,focus=standard]
	\setupcombinedlist[content][interaction=all]
	\setuplist[part][alternative=g]
	\setuplist[section][alternative=d]
	\starttext
	\completecontent
	\part{part}
	\chapter{chapter}
	\section{section}
	footnote\footnote{Looses focus}
	\part{part}
	\chapter{chapter}
	\subsection{subsection}
	\stoptext

By the way, I included a footnote, because standard focus is lost when
clicked on any of the footnote n numbers.

Thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.oudeis.tk