Admittedly I feel a bit lost when looking at the various processing modules... My goal is to create template based output. I have created a rough mail-merge example (with LibreOffice) and attached it as PDF for illustration. There is a CSV database with currently 8 fields, probably a few more will be added. These fields need to be placed into a form, in my example a list of courses. Other forms based on the same data should follow. These forms/lists will then be printed. Hope that makes sense. Maybe I'm pushing the database module a bit to far, but I was just trying to avoid "mail-merges"... thanks, Martin Am 15.02.12 22:08, schrieb Wolfgang Schuster: > > Am 15.02.2012 um 21:54 schrieb Martin: > >>> >>> \unexpanded\def\SendMe#1#2{#1\crlf#2} >>> >>> Wolfgang >> >> Wolfgang, thanks, that worked for the sample code. However, when extended to three fields (I need 8) the field splitting gets rather messy. > > I had to look at the example in the module for this and what I saw is that you can only use commands with *one* but this isn’t a real problem, when you describe what do you want to do with the entries I can provide you with a solution for this. > > Wolfgang