* error with m-database example
@ 2012-02-15 15:06 Martin
From: Martin @ 2012-02-15 15:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Sorry to pick up an old topic
(http://archive.contextgarden.net/message/20101221.082006.4dc83f26.en.html),
but I seem to have the same problem with m-database at mentioned in this
old thread.

I am trying to "freely" use the data fields in a layout other than
(natural) Tables.

An update of context (15.2.2012) doesn't help.

The example from the CSV MyWay fails as well as the simplified example
below with following error:

\doprocessdatabase ...ameter \c!command \!!es , }}
l.14 \stopAddressen

Modifying m-database.lua as suggested in the old thread seems to have no
effect on the error... Though I suspect the file has been changed since
anyhow.

Thanks for any input, Martin

Code used:

\usemodule[database]

\def\SendMe#1#2{#1\crlf#2}

\defineseparatedlist
   [Addressen]
   [separator={;},command=\SendMe]

\starttext

\startAddressen
xyz;Maasstraat
abc;sometown
\stopAddressen

\stoptext

using the variant doesn't help:

\startseparatedlist[Addressen]
xyz;Maasstraat
abc;sometown
\stopseparatedlist

* error with m-database example
@ 2010-12-19 19:37 Florian Wobbe
From: Florian Wobbe @ 2010-12-19 19:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

The example from http://wiki.contextgarden.net/m-database gives me an error.

! LuaTeX error ...t-beta/texmf-context/tex/context/base/m-database.lua:74: bad argument #2 to 'lpegmatch' (string expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
	[C]: in function 'lpegmatch'
	...t-beta/texmf-context/tex/context/base/m-database.lua:74: in function 'process'
	<main ctx instance>:1: in main chunk.
\doprocessdatabase ...ameter \c!command \!!es , }}

l.18 \stopMyTable

I also, tried the first example of Mojca's CSV May Way (http://dl.contextgarden.net/myway/csv.pdf) which gives me:

! Undefined control sequence.
l.36 \startseparatedlist