* Is it bibliography really problem for MKIV?
@ 2012-02-28 18:12 Jaroslav Hajtmar
From: Jaroslav Hajtmar @ 2012-02-28 18:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello ConTeXist..

I have an unusual question: Is it bibliography really such a big problem
for MKIV or I am unable to do?
Do you have some experience in the bibliography at MKIV? Can you refer
me to a source of information about this? Submitter thesis has a very
strict requirement to the list of bibliography. The numbering of
bibliographic items must be in the same order in which items are used in
the text. Moreover, in the form of AMS is, [1], [2], etc. I've tried
many hours, but I am absolutely not able to achieve the required form. I
do not believe that I will eventually have to write a thesis in LaTeX
because of the stupid request.
May possibly be some way around? It occurred to me to do an emergency
way. I want redefine of the \cite macro to macro \CITE. The \CITE macro
put me list the order bibliographic items  and then I arrange manually a
list of bibliographic entries. Or exist any external tools for that do it?

Thanx Jaroslav Hajtmar