From: Hans Hagen <pragma@wxs.nl>
Subject: Re: Bug in ConTeXt? Conflict in titles, sections and bibliography (was bibliography problems)
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 17:57:40 +0100	[thread overview]

On 3-3-2012 09:44, Jaroslav Hajtmar wrote:
> Hello ConTeXist.
> I present an bug with which I have been seeing over the last few
> versions of Context.
> In collaboration with Thomas, who helped me find the perfect minimal
> example, I managed to finally find out what is the core of my problem.
> But it is perhaps deeper than at first glance. Bibliographic system is
> today (last version of standalone) in conflict with results of \title
> and \section commands.
>
> I show in the example below, how strange it works ConTeXt, while using
> inserting of the bibliography together with title and section commands.

It's not that strange. The criterium=cite is in fact a criterium=here in
the list resolver. Lists can be called up for each section (or level)
but as soon as you mess with structure you need to be a bitmore
explicit. In this case, you can try criterium=local. Of course we could
make criterium=cite fall back on that in the case of a unnumbered
structure (which is what title implies) but I'm not so sure of other
side effects. So, I'm hesitant to change something to solve this
bordercase.

In general, when using some extra structure, like fontmatter, it gets
easier to call up (local) lists.

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE