* Nested floats
@ 2012-03-09 16:38 Prashanth
From: Prashanth @ 2012-03-09 16:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hi,

I need to create some small tables that are (possibly) next to each other.
Though I could make text flow around tables and appear to the left or
to the right of the table, I could not manage something like this:

|                  |                   |
| Table 1  content | Table 2  content  |
|                  |                   |
| Table 1 TITLE    | Table 2 TITLE     |
|                  |                   |
+------------------|-------------------+

So I tried to use nested floats to achieve this (floats because I want each
to have its own number and title).

Below my mail, I have pasted the code I used to accomplish this. I don't
understand why, but it starts numbering with 7 onwards. Is there a way I can
fix the numbering?
Best regards,
Prash
\setupheads[chapter][page=no]
\starttext
   \chapter{first}
   \section{1st section}
   hello

   \section{2nd section}
   hello again

   \placetable[here,none][]{}{
   \bTABLE[frame=off] \bTR \bTD
     \placetable[force][tab:first]{derivation for sentence}{
       \bTABLE[frame=off,align=center]
       \bTR      \bTD abc \eTD      \bTD def \eTD      \eTR
       \bTR      \bTD ghi \eTD      \bTD jkl \eTD      \eTR
       \eTABLE
     }
   \eTD \bTD
     \placetable[force][tab:second]{derivation for sentence}{
       \bTABLE[frame=off,align=center]
       \bTR      \bTD abc \eTD      \bTD def \eTD      \eTR
       \bTR      \bTD ghi \eTD      \bTD jkl \eTD      \eTR
       \eTABLE
     }
   \eTD \eTR \eTABLE
   }

   \chapter{Second}
   \placetable[here,none][]{}{
   \bTABLE[frame=off] \bTR \bTD
     \placetable[force][tab:third]{derivation for sentence}{
       \bTABLE[frame=off,align=center]
       \bTR      \bTD abc \eTD      \bTD def \eTD      \eTR
       \bTR      \bTD ghi \eTD      \bTD jkl \eTD      \eTR
       \eTABLE
     }
   \eTD \bTD
     \placetable[force][tab:fourth]{derivation for sentence}{
       \bTABLE[frame=off,align=center]
       \bTR      \bTD abc \eTD      \bTD def \eTD      \eTR
       \bTR      \bTD ghi \eTD      \bTD jkl \eTD      \eTR
       \eTABLE
     }
   \eTD \eTR \eTABLE
   }

   \placetable[here,none][]{}{
   \bTABLE[frame=off] \bTR \bTD
     \placetable[force][tab:fifth]{derivation for sentence}{
       \bTABLE[frame=off,align=center]
       \bTR      \bTD abc \eTD      \bTD def \eTD      \eTR
       \bTR      \bTD ghi \eTD      \bTD jkl \eTD      \eTR
       \eTABLE
     }
   \eTD \bTD
     \placetable[force][tab:sixth]{derivation for sentence}{
       \bTABLE[frame=off,align=center]
       \bTR      \bTD abc \eTD      \bTD def \eTD      \eTR
       \bTR      \bTD ghi \eTD      \bTD jkl \eTD      \eTR
       \eTABLE
     }
   \eTD \eTR \eTABLE
   }