* Re: interactive pdf with rotated buttons don't work
@ 2012-03-18 10:09 Jan Heinen
From: Jan Heinen @ 2012-03-18 10:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Good morning :-)

I am still not able to rotate the buttons without loosing
the hyperlinks; see code at the bottom.

And I have an extra question:
How can I make a linebreak after each button. I have tried
\crlf and \par before every  \button
  ... it's not working :-(

Best wishes, Janis

-- copy

Hello,

I built an interactive PDF with some buttons. Without
rotation everithing works.

But with rotation the hyperlinks are gone:

\definelayer [Kontaktdaten]
   [state=start]%

\setupbackgrounds [page]
   [ background=Kontaktdaten,
     state=start]%

\setupinteraction[state=start]
\define\navmenue{%
   \setlayerframed [Kontaktdaten]
     [hoffset=1cm,
     voffset=3cm]
   [strut=no, offset=overlay,frame=off]
   {
  \rotate[rotation=90]{%
     \button[
       background=color,
       backgroundcolor=darkgray,
       color=white,
       framecolor=black,
       framecorner=round,
       rulethickness=2pt]
       {Go Back}
       [PreviousJump]
     \button[
       background=color,
       backgroundcolor=darkgray,
       color=white,
       framecolor=black,
       framecorner=round,
       rulethickness=2pt]
       {Anfang}
       [FirstPage]
     \button[
       background=color,
       backgroundcolor=darkgray,
       color=white,
       framecolor=black,
       framecorner=round,
       rulethickness=2pt]
       {Ende}
       [LastPage]
     \button[
       background=color,
       backgroundcolor=darkgray,
       color=white,
       framecolor=black,
       framecorner=round,
       rulethickness=2pt]
       {S. 6}
       [SeiteSechs]
   }
   }
}%

\starttext

\dorecurse{5}{\navmenue \input tufte \page}
\pagereference[SeiteSechs]
\dorecurse{5}{\navmenue \input tufte \page}

\stoptext

Regards
Jannis

--
Better organization and integration of all ConTeXT-information:

http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Category:ConTeXt  ............
All information arround ConTeXt

http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Category:Commands ........
Commands

!!! new: "One-Click" from every command in the wiki to the
rich resources of the ConTeXt-mailinglist

* Re: interactive pdf with rotated buttons don't work
@ 2012-03-18 13:14 Jan Heinen
From: Jan Heinen @ 2012-03-18 13:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello Wolfgang,

I like your solution and will take it.

For everyone who engages with this issue here is my own less
elegant solution:

\definelayer [Kontaktdaten]
   [state=start]%
\setupbackgrounds [page]
   [ background=Kontaktdaten,
     state=start]%
\setupinteraction[state=start]
\define\navmenue{%
   \setlayerframed [Kontaktdaten]
     [hoffset=1cm,
     voffset=1.5cm]
     [align=right,strut=no, offset=overlay,frame=off]
     {%
       \button  {\rotate[rotation=90]{\strut Go Back}}
[PreviousJump]
       \par
       \button  {\rotate[rotation=90]{\strut Anfang}}
[FirstPage]
       \par
       \button  {\rotate[rotation=90]{\strut Ende}}
[LastPage]
       \par
       \button  {\rotate[rotation=90]{\strut S. 6}}
[SeiteSechs]
       \par
     }
}%
\starttext
\dorecurse{5}{\navmenue \input tufte \page}
\pagereference[SeiteSechs]
\dorecurse{5}{\navmenue \input tufte \page}
\stoptext

-- copy

Can be done with less lines and the hyperlinks are on the correct position too:

\define\navmenue
   {\setlayerframed
      [Kontaktdaten]
      [x=1cm,y=3cm]
      [offset=overlay,frame=off]
      {\vbox\bgroup

\setupbutton[background=color,backgroundcolor=darkgray,color=white,framecolor=black,corner=round,rulethickness=2pt,orientation=90]
         \button {Go Back} [PreviousJump]
         \button {Anfang}  [FirstPage]
         \button {Ende}    [LastPage]
         \button {S. 6}    [SeiteSechs]
       \egroup}}

Wolfgang

--

@ 2012-03-18 11:35 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2012-03-18 11:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 18.03.2012 um 02:30 schrieb Jan Heinen:

> Hello,
>
> I built an interactive PDF with some buttons. Without rotation everithing works.
> But with rotation the hyperlinks are gone:

The hyperlinks are in the file but not at the same position as the graphics, move the mouse
on a line below the button at the bottom and you can see them.

@ 2012-03-18  1:30 Jan Heinen