* ConTeXt User Meeting / EuroTeX 2012?
@ 2012-04-13  7:23 Mari Voipio
From: Mari Voipio @ 2012-04-13  7:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello!

I know I shouldn't be asking until after BachoTeX, but unfortunately
my calendar for autumn is starting to fill up and there are things
that should be settled pretty soon. (And I can't go to BachoTeX to
sort things out there.)

The page http://meeting.contextgarden.net/2012/ says that 6CM will be
held in The Netherlands in connection with EuroTeX on October 8-12.
The page also says that the arrangers can be contacted at
<eurotex@ntg.nl>, but that address bounces so I had to resort to the
list.

Are the dates and the place correct and so settled that I can rely on
them while planning the autumn program (both work and otherwise)? And
whom should I contact about the conference program and such things?
I've got a few suggestions for them...

<nitpicking>
The page title for  <http://meeting.contextgarden.net/2012/> is
"ConTeXt User Meeting 2009". This is mildly annoying as that is the
text that Firefox shows as tab name and I always go "oops, wrong page"
even though it isn't. Could somebody change that year to 2012, please?
</nitpicking>

Thanks,
Mari

* Re: ConTeXt User Meeting / EuroTeX 2012?
@ 2012-04-13  7:43 ` Martin Schröder
From: Martin Schröder @ 2012-04-13  7:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

2012/4/13 Mari Voipio <mari.voipio@iki.fi>:
> Are the dates and the place correct and so settled that I can rely on
> them while planning the autumn program (both work and otherwise)? And
> whom should I contact about the conference program and such things?
> I've got a few suggestions for them...

I share your concerns; but since this will also be the autumn meeting of
DANTE and the release party of LuaTeX 1.0 I'm still convinced. :-)

Best
   Martin

* Re: ConTeXt User Meeting / EuroTeX 2012?
@ 2012-04-13  7:51   ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2012-04-13  7:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 13-4-2012 09:43, Martin Schröder wrote:
> 2012/4/13 Mari Voipio<mari.voipio@iki.fi>:
>> Are the dates and the place correct and so settled that I can rely on
>> them while planning the autumn program (both work and otherwise)? And
>> whom should I contact about the conference program and such things?
>> I've got a few suggestions for them...
>
> I share your concerns; but since this will also be the autumn meeting of
> DANTE and the release party of LuaTeX 1.0 I'm still convinced. :-)

The hotel and facilities are reserved so the dates are fixed.

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

@ 2012-04-16  8:55 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2012-04-16  8:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Mari,

On 04/13/2012 09:23 AM, Mari Voipio wrote:

> The page also says that the arrangers can be contacted at
> <eurotex@ntg.nl>, but that address bounces so I had to resort to the
> list.

I fixed that just now, and the address is a mailing list:

> Are the dates and the place correct and so settled that I can rely on
> them while planning the autumn program (both work and otherwise)? And
> whom should I contact about the conference program and such things?
> I've got a few suggestions for them...

Email address above, or me personally.

Best wishes,
Taco