On 19.04.2012 21:11, Aditya Mahajan wrote: > On Thu, 19 Apr 2012, Xenia wrote: > >> Dear context-folks, >> >> I have to write some short protocols including some matlab-code. Do you >> have a recommendation for an easy way to include '.m'-files and diaries >> as code? > > I'd recommend to use the vim module, which uses vim to generate syntax > highlighted source code. [...] > You need both the filter module and the vim module for this to work, and > also need the vim binary in your path. Thank you. I get the following error message: ! Undefined control sequence. system > tex > error on line 5 in file 2.tex: Undefined control sequence ... All files are attached. I use the current version: 2012.04.19 23:18. What is the problem here? Thanks, Xenia