On 01.05.2012 19:35, Aditya Mahajan wrote: > On Tue, 1 May 2012, Aditya Mahajan wrote: > >> On Tue, 1 May 2012, Xenia wrote: >> >>>> Use \definetextbackground for the frame, framedtext’s are >>>> unbreakable boxes. >>> >>> Thanks, that works, but now the linewrapping does not work correctly >>> (after the frame) >> >> The bad linebreaks also happen if you remove the background. I'll look >> into it (in any case, hypenation should be disabled, so there is a bug >> somewhere). > > Add: > > \startsetups linebreak > \language\minusone %disable hypenation > \raggedright %avoid overflow lines \stopsetups > > \unprotect > \setupsyntaxhighlighting > [setups={syntaxhighlighting@setup,linebreak}] > \protect I am using your workaround and it works fine for most code-snippets. But with longer formulas, this fails. I am attaching a minimal example.