Hi context folks, using the vim module for including MATLAB-code, I noticed some annoying behavior: The frame, that I produced with your help using `\definetextbackground`, is not wide enough for the text inside, or rather the line wraps are done too late (see the attached examples!). Additionally the frame has a bottom line at the end of the page although the code snippet did not end yet. It looks as if a new box begins. Besides there should not be a new line number after a line break. Any ideas what to do? Thanks, Xenia