On 06/19/2012 13:28, Hans Hagen wrote: > you need to fetch it from > > http://foicica.com/scintillua/ > I ended up installing the complete scintillua package and now everything works just fine. Had to modify the scintillua Makefile every place where there was a bare scintilla/ or scite/ to /usr/ports/editors/scite/work/scintilla/ or /usr/ports/editors/scite/work/scite/ but that was all. If you wish, you can add FreeBSD-9.0 as a platform it works on. Thanks for the suggestion. Now on to configuring Textadept to have Emacs-style keybindings, starting the ConTeXt lexers automatically, creating a snippets file and seeing if I can get a real-time output buffer going. -- Bill Meahan K8QN "The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails." -- William Arthur Ward This message is digitally signed with an X.509 certificate to prove it is from me and has not been altered since it was sent.