On 06/19/2012 04:58, Hans Hagen wrote: >> Interestingly, the lexers work just fine in Textadept but I haven't >> quite figured out how to get them to load automatically. I have to >> manually select the lexer but it works fine once I do. >> Turns out they don't work as well as I thought they did. To start the context lexers automatically, it is only necessary to configure the mime_types.conf file to associate the .tex extension with the desired lexer. When I do that, however, Textadept suddenly stops displaying anything in the buffer! Even if you load something other than a .tex file. :-( > You have to change some configuration files but as that situation seems > to change every now and then I wait with providing extra files for > textadept till it's more stable. > > (Textadept has no realtime log pane so I cannot use it here without > sacrificing too much convenience.) > Have you looked at the "run" documentation? It appears from that output from whatever command is run is directed to a new buffer in real-time. That's what emacs does. Anybody got a ctags file for ConTeXt? :-) -- Bill Meahan K8QN "The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails." -- William Arthur Ward This message is digitally signed with an X.509 certificate to prove it is from me and has not been altered since it was sent.