On 06/27/2012 08:52, Hans Hagen wrote: > Hi, > > I uploaded a new beta. In the process of cleanup I kicked out some of > the supp-* modules, most noticeably the visual debugger. That one has > been replaced by another mechanism and a merge of some functionality > already present in modules (and more might be moved into it). > Which beta will be included in the released version of texlive 2012? Will other updates be included in texlive updates? Just curious about how closely the texlive version (which I use) follows the beta version referred to on the list. -- Bill Meahan, Westland, Michigan USA “Writing is a combination of intangible creative fantasy and appallingly hard work.” —Anthony Powell This message is digitally signed with an X.509 certificate to prove it is from me and has not been altered since it was sent.