On 06/27/2012 10:11, Mojca Miklavec wrote: > > No. They might be included in TLContrib, but betas are often "a bit > broken" and I find it very important to have a stable working version > at least in TeX Live. > > Bugs that are reported& easy to fix may see bugfixes in TeX Live, but > betas as such won't propagate into TL. Also, if fonts that are being > used by ConTeXt will be updated during the year, it might be desirable > to update font names in ConTeXt in TeX Live as well. > > Mojca Great information. Over four decades of working on computers (hardware design through embedded OS creation through global corporate app development) have taught me to be wary of chasing "features" in The Latest and Greatest version of anything. :) Bug fixes are a different issue! I'm really beginning to love ConTeXt over LaTeX and I'm glad to see the extensive work you folks are doing to improve the product. -- Bill Meahan, Westland, Michigan USA “Writing is a combination of intangible creative fantasy and appallingly hard work.” —Anthony Powell This message is digitally signed with an X.509 certificate to prove it is from me and has not been altered since it was sent.