On 06/27/2012 11:22, luigi scarso wrote: > On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 4:48 PM, Bill Meahan wrote: > You can also see an exotic extension of MKIV in > http://www.gust.org.pl/bachotex/2011-en/presentations/Scarso_2_2011 > Yep. That is definitely exotic! My use-case has nothing to do with mathematics, I'm more interested in typesetting traditional prose according to various book designs. Also in publishing an organizational newsletter which has a fixed layout hence is amenable to using TeX rather than DTP. Terrific product that can handle both your usage and mine just as adroitly. -- Bill Meahan, Westland, Michigan USA “Writing is a combination of intangible creative fantasy and appallingly hard work.” —Anthony Powell This message is digitally signed with an X.509 certificate to prove it is from me and has not been altered since it was sent.