* compilation error in LMTX
@ 2020-08-13 10:49 Pablo Rodriguez
From: Pablo Rodriguez @ 2020-08-13 10:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear list,

compiling a huge XML document (output PDF > 1200 pages), I get the
following error with latest current (2020.08.11 15:59):

  pages           > flushing realpage 187, userpage 187, subpage 3
  mtx-context     | fatal error: return code: 139
  Compilation failed.

Some hints about what I cannot avoid considering a cryptic error message:

1. There is no previous warning when compiling previous pages.
1. The compulation error appears on the third run.
1. ConTeXt latest from 2020.08.07 23:37 compiles this just fine.

Sorry, there is no minimal sample here. Any ideas about this? Or at
least, any chances for the source that is breaking compilation?

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk

* Re: compilation error in LMTX
@ 2020-08-14  0:38 ` Jannik Voges
From: Jannik Voges @ 2020-08-14  0:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello,

I have a similar problem with long context-documents (but not all long
context-documents are affected and I don't know what triggers the
error). Sometimes, the errors (error code 139) are happening on second
or third runs (but it might happen on first runs too). When I remove the
chapter where the error happens and all later chapters from the document
it might happen, that the error occures in an earlier chapter.
In addition to that, documents, which had this error yesterday, can now
be compiled without the problem and other documents without the error
yesterday have the error today. Its really strange.

Thanks to all,

Jannik

Am 13.08.20 um 12:49 schrieb Pablo Rodriguez:
> Dear list,
>
> compiling a huge XML document (output PDF > 1200 pages), I get the
> following error with latest current (2020.08.11 15:59):
>
>   pages           > flushing realpage 187, userpage 187, subpage 3
>   mtx-context     | fatal error: return code: 139
>   Compilation failed.
>
> Some hints about what I cannot avoid considering a cryptic error message:
>
> 1. There is no previous warning when compiling previous pages.
> 1. The compulation error appears on the third run.
> 1. ConTeXt latest from 2020.08.07 23:37 compiles this just fine.
>
> Sorry, there is no minimal sample here. Any ideas about this? Or at
> least, any chances for the source that is breaking compilation?
>
> Many thanks for your help,
>
> Pablo
> --
> http://www.ousia.tk

[-- Attachment #2: 0x805A4918E8698418.asc --]

* Re: compilation error in LMTX
@ 2020-08-14  6:47   ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2020-08-14  6:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 8/14/2020 2:38 AM, Jannik Voges wrote:

> Hello,
>

> I have a similar problem with long context-documents (but not all long
> context-documents are affected and I don't know what triggers the
> error). Sometimes, the errors (error code 139) are happening on second
> or third runs (but it might happen on first runs too). When I remove the
> chapter where the error happens and all later chapters from the document
> it might happen, that the error occures in an earlier chapter.
> In addition to that, documents, which had this error yesterday, can now
> be compiled without the problem and other documents without the error
> yesterday have the error today. Its really strange.
i uploaded a new lmtx but as i'm in the middle of a few things it's a
gamble if that solves your problem

Hans

* Re: compilation error in LMTX
@ 2020-08-14  7:26     ` Pablo Rodriguez
                         ` (2 more replies)
From: Pablo Rodriguez @ 2020-08-14  7:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 8/14/20 8:47 AM, Hans Hagen wrote:
> On 8/14/2020 2:38 AM, Jannik Voges wrote:
>> [...]
>> I have a similar problem with long context-documents (but not all long
>> context-documents are affected and I don't know what triggers the
>> error). Sometimes, the errors (error code 139) are happening on second
>> or third runs (but it might happen on first runs too). When I remove the
>> chapter where the error happens and all later chapters from the document
>> it might happen, that the error occurs in an earlier chapter.
>> In addition to that, documents, which had this error yesterday, can now
>> be compiled without the problem and other documents without the error
>> yesterday have the error today. Its really strange.
>
> i uploaded a new lmtx but as i'm in the middle of a few things it's a
> gamble if that solves your problem

Jannik,

it is wise to make a backup of your installed ConTeXt version when
updating. Especially now that LMTX is in testing mode.

Latest from 2020.08.11 works fine for my huge document, but current
latest (from today) breaks compilation. So I use latest from 2020.08.11.

Just in case it helps,

Pablo
--

@ 2020-08-14  7:47       ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2020-08-14  7:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 8/14/2020 9:26 AM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:

> Latest from 2020.08.11 works fine for my huge document, but current
> latest (from today) breaks compilation. So I use latest from 2020.08.11.

i really need a MWE example then .. all runs well here

Hans

* Re: compilation error in LMTX
@ 2020-08-14  9:29     ` Jannik Voges
From: Jannik Voges @ 2020-08-14  9:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello Hans,

I get the error with the newest upload too.

Jannik

@ 2020-08-14  9:33       ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2020-08-14  9:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Jannik Voges schrieb am 14.08.2020 um 11:29:
> Hello Hans,
>
> I get the error with the newest upload too.

You have to provide a minimal example which produces the error.

Wolfgang

* Re: compilation error in LMTX
@ 2020-08-14  9:40       ` Jannik Voges
From: Jannik Voges @ 2020-08-14  9:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello Pablo,

thank you for your suggestions, but I don't use LMTX productively, so I
have no problem with a broken LMTX-version. I only use it to check
whether there are breaking changes in LMTX by typesetting all of my
documents with the newest LMTX-version (to see if I need to change them
in the future). And by doing so I recognized this error, which seemed to
happen randomly.

Jannik

@ 2020-08-14  9:41       ` Jannik Voges
From: Jannik Voges @ 2020-08-14  9:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

@ 2020-08-14  9:59         ` Jannik Voges
From: Jannik Voges @ 2020-08-14  9:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Wolfgang,

thats a little bit difficult, because the error apparently happens at a
random position in the document (you can add a syntax error in the
document an change the position of the syntax error in the document
until lmtx crashes before it detects the error to get the paragraph
where the crash happens, but that paragraph is fine). And I don't know
why the error happens in one document and not in others (I use similar
commands in affected and not-affected documents; the affected documents
are long but not the longest documents I have) or why it happened two
days ago in one document, which is fine today, and today at another
document (which was fine two days ago). So I don't have a clue how to
reproduce the error.

Jannik

@ 2020-08-14 11:04         ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2020-08-14 11:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 8/14/2020 11:41 AM, Jannik Voges wrote:
> Hello Pablo,
>

> thank you for your suggestions, but I don't use LMTX productively, so I
> have no problem with a broken LMTX-version. I only use it to check
> whether there are breaking changes in LMTX by typesetting all of my
> documents with the newest LMTX-version (to see if I need to change them
> in the future). And by doing so I recognized this error, which seemed to
> happen randomly.
you can try to run with

\tracingall

and/or

\enabletrackers[*]

and see where it crashes

Hans

* Re: compilation error in LMTX
@ 2020-08-14 11:38           ` Lutz Haseloff
From: Lutz Haseloff @ 2020-08-14 11:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all

I have a similar problem compiling luametafun.tex in the doc sources.
It fails with different errorcodes on win64 and linux aarch64. On linux aarch64 i get a bonus "Segmentation fault".
I append the console outputs of the context runs.

If i comment out the input of luametafun-axis and luametafun-followtext i get a readeable pdf.

So perhaps only the code is changing too rapidly.

Greetings Lutz

Am 14. August 2020 13:04:52 MESZ schrieb Hans Hagen <j.hagen@xs4all.nl>:
>On 8/14/2020 11:41 AM, Jannik Voges wrote:
>> Hello Pablo,
>>

>> thank you for your suggestions, but I don't use LMTX productively, so
>> have no problem with a broken LMTX-version. I only use it to check
>> whether there are breaking changes in LMTX by typesetting all of my
>> documents with the newest LMTX-version (to see if I need to change
>them
>> in the future). And by doing so I recognized this error, which seemed
>> happen randomly.
>you can try to run with
>
>\tracingall
>
>and/or
>
>\enabletrackers[*]
>
>and see where it crashes
>
>Hans

>        tel: 038 477 53 69 | www.pragma-ade.nl | www.pragma-pod.nl

[-- Attachment #2: aarch64.log --]

resolvers       | formats | executing runner 'run luametatex format': /usr/local/contextlmtx/tex/texmf-linux-aarch64/bin/luametatex --jobname="luametafun" --fmt=/usr/local/contextlmtx/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/5fe67e0bfe781ce0dde776fb1556f32e/formats/luametatex/cont-en.fmt --lua=/usr/local/contextlmtx/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/5fe67e0bfe781ce0dde776fb1556f32e/formats/luametatex/cont-en.lui cont-yes.mkiv --c:currentrun=1 --c:fulljobname="./luametafun.tex" --c:input="./luametafun.tex" --c:kindofrun=1 --c:maxnofruns=9 --c:texmfbinpath="/usr/local/contextlmtx/tex/texmf-linux-aarch64/bin"                                                            open source     > level 1, order 1, name 'cont-yes.mkiv'                                                        system          >
system          > ConTeXt  ver: 2020.08.13 19:47 LMTX  fmt: 2020.8.14  int: english/english
system          >
system          > 'cont-new.mkiv' loaded
open source     > level 2, order 2, name '/usr/local/contextlmtx/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/mkiv/cont-new.mkiv'
system          > beware: some patches loaded from cont-new.mkiv
close source    > level 2, order 2, name '/usr/local/contextlmtx/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/mkiv/cont-new.mkiv'
system          > files > jobname 'luametafun', input './luametafun', result 'luametafun'
fonts           > latin modern fonts are not preloaded
languages       > language 'en' is active
open source     > level 2, order 3, name './luametafun.tex'
open source     > level 3, order 4, name 'luametafun-style.tex'
modules         > 'abbreviations-smallcaps' is loaded
open source     > level 4, order 5, name '/usr/local/contextlmtx/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/modules/common/s-abbreviations-smallcaps.mkiv'
modules         > 'abbreviations-logos' is loaded
open source     > level 5, order 6, name '/usr/local/contextlmtx/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/modules/common/s-abbreviations-logos.tex'
close source    > level 5, order 6, name '/usr/local/contextlmtx/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/modules/common/s-abbreviations-logos.tex'
modules         > 'abbreviations-extras' is loaded
open source     > level 5, order 7, name '/usr/local/contextlmtx/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/modules/common/s-abbreviations-extras.tex'
close source    > level 5, order 7, name '/usr/local/contextlmtx/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/modules/common/s-abbreviations-extras.tex'
close source    > level 4, order 7, name '/usr/local/contextlmtx/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/modules/common/s-abbreviations-smallcaps.mkiv'
modules         > 'scite' is loaded
open source     > level 4, order 8, name '/usr/local/contextlmtx/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/modules/mkiv/m-scite.mkiv'
scite           > using lexer root '/usr/local/contextlmtx/tex/texmf-context/context/data/scite/context/lexers'
close source    > level 4, order 8, name '/usr/local/contextlmtx/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/modules/mkiv/m-scite.mkiv'
open source     > level 4, order 9, name '/usr/local/contextlmtx/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/fonts/mkiv/type-imp-plex.mkiv'
open source     > level 5, order 10, name '/usr/local/contextlmtx/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/fonts/mkiv/type-imp-texgyre.mkiv'
close source    > level 5, order 10, name '/usr/local/contextlmtx/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/fonts/mkiv/type-imp-texgyre.mkiv'
close source    > level 4, order 10, name '/usr/local/contextlmtx/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/fonts/mkiv/type-imp-plex.mkiv'
close source    > level 3, order 10, name 'luametafun-style.tex'
open source     > level 3, order 11, name 'luametafun-titlepage.tex'
metapost        > initializing instance 'metafun:1' using format 'metafun' and method 'default'
metapost        > loading 'metafun' as '/usr/local/contextlmtx/tex/texmf-context/metapost/context/base/mpiv/metafun.mpxl' using method 'default'
metapost        > initializing number mode 'scaled'
metapost        > log >
metapost        > log > loading metafun, including plain.mp version 1.004 for metafun iv and xl
metapost        > log >
fonts           > defining > font 'IBMPlexSansHebrew-regular', feature 'locl', script 'hebr', no language 'dflt'backend         > xmp > using file '/usr/local/contextlmtx/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/mkiv/lpdf-pdx.xml'pages           > flushing realpage 1, userpage 1, subpage 1
close source    > level 3, order 11, name 'luametafun-titlepage.tex'
structures      > begin of sectionblock 'frontpart'
open source     > level 3, order 12, name 'luametafun-contents.tex'
structure       > sectioning > title @ level 2 : 0.0 -> Contents
close source    > level 3, order 12, name 'luametafun-contents.tex'
open source     > level 3, order 13, name 'luametafun-introduction.tex'
pages           > flushing realpage 2, userpage 1, subpage 2
structure       > sectioning > chapter @ level 2 : 0.1 -> Introduction
pages           > flushing realpage 3, userpage 2, subpage 3
close source    > level 3, order 13, name 'luametafun-introduction.tex'
structures      > end of sectionblock 'frontpart'
pages           > flushing realpage 4, userpage 3, subpage 4
structures      > begin of sectionblock 'bodypart'
open source     > level 3, order 14, name 'luametafun-text.tex'
structure       > sectioning > chapter @ level 2 : 0.1 -> Text
pages           > flushing realpage 5, userpage 4, subpage 5
close source    > level 3, order 14, name 'luametafun-text.tex'
open source     > level 3, order 15, name 'luametafun-axis.tex'
pages           > flushing realpage 6, userpage 5, subpage 6
structure       > sectioning > chapter @ level 2 : 0.2 -> Axis
Segmentation fault
mtx-context     | fatal error: return code: 35584

[-- Attachment #3: win64.log --]

resolvers       | formats | executing runner 'run luametatex format': C:/contextlmtx/tex/texmf-win64/bin/luametatex --jobname="luametafun" --fmt=C:/contextlmtx/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/5fe67e0bfe781ce0dde776fb1556f32e/formats/luametatex/cont-en.fmt --lua=C:/contextlmtx/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/5fe67e0bfe781ce0dde776fb1556f32e/formats/luametatex/cont-en.lui cont-yes.mkiv --c:currentrun=1 --c:fulljobname="./luametafun.tex" --c:input="./luametafun.tex" --c:kindofrun=1 --c:maxnofruns=9 --c:texmfbinpath="C:/contextlmtx/tex/texmf-win64/bin"
open source     > level 1, order 1, name 'cont-yes.mkiv'
system          >
system          > ConTeXt  ver: 2020.08.11 15:59 LMTX  fmt: 2020.8.14  int: english/english
system          >
system          > 'cont-new.mkiv' loaded
open source     > level 2, order 2, name 'C:/contextlmtx/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/mkiv/cont-new.mkiv'
system          > beware: some patches loaded from cont-new.mkiv
close source    > level 2, order 2, name 'C:/contextlmtx/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/mkiv/cont-new.mkiv'
system          > files > jobname 'luametafun', input './luametafun', result 'luametafun'
fonts           > latin modern fonts are not preloaded
languages       > language 'en' is active
open source     > level 2, order 3, name './luametafun.tex'
open source     > level 3, order 4, name 'luametafun-style.tex'
modules         > 'abbreviations-smallcaps' is loaded
open source     > level 4, order 5, name 'C:/contextlmtx/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/modules/common/s-abbreviations-smallcaps.mkiv'
modules         > 'abbreviations-logos' is loaded
open source     > level 5, order 6, name 'C:/contextlmtx/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/modules/common/s-abbreviations-logos.tex'
close source    > level 5, order 6, name 'C:/contextlmtx/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/modules/common/s-abbreviations-logos.tex'
modules         > 'abbreviations-extras' is loaded
open source     > level 5, order 7, name 'C:/contextlmtx/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/modules/common/s-abbreviations-extras.tex'
close source    > level 5, order 7, name 'C:/contextlmtx/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/modules/common/s-abbreviations-extras.tex'
close source    > level 4, order 7, name 'C:/contextlmtx/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/modules/common/s-abbreviations-smallcaps.mkiv'
modules         > 'scite' is loaded
open source     > level 4, order 8, name 'C:/contextlmtx/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/modules/mkiv/m-scite.mkiv'
scite           > using lexer root 'C:/contextlmtx/tex/texmf-context/context/data/scite/context/lexers'
close source    > level 4, order 8, name 'C:/contextlmtx/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/modules/mkiv/m-scite.mkiv'
open source     > level 4, order 9, name 'C:/contextlmtx/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/fonts/mkiv/type-imp-plex.mkiv'
open source     > level 5, order 10, name 'C:/contextlmtx/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/fonts/mkiv/type-imp-texgyre.mkiv'
close source    > level 5, order 10, name 'C:/contextlmtx/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/fonts/mkiv/type-imp-texgyre.mkiv'
close source    > level 4, order 10, name 'C:/contextlmtx/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/fonts/mkiv/type-imp-plex.mkiv'
close source    > level 3, order 10, name 'luametafun-style.tex'
open source     > level 3, order 11, name 'luametafun-titlepage.tex'
metapost        > initializing instance 'metafun:1' using format 'metafun' and method 'default'
metapost        > loading 'metafun' as 'C:/contextlmtx/tex/texmf-context/metapost/context/base/mpiv/metafun.mpxl' using method 'default'
metapost        > initializing number mode 'scaled'
metapost        > log >
metapost        > log > loading metafun, including plain.mp version 1.004 for metafun iv and xl
metapost        > log >
fonts           > defining > font 'IBMPlexSansHebrew-regular', feature 'locl', script 'hebr', no language 'dflt'
backend         > xmp > using file 'C:/contextlmtx/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/mkiv/lpdf-pdx.xml'
[...]
mtx-context     | fatal error: return code: -1073741819

* Re: compilation error in LMTX
@ 2020-08-14 12:56             ` Jannik Voges
From: Jannik Voges @ 2020-08-14 12:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello Lutz,

I can confirm this. Compiling luametafun.tex (see luametafun.zip; I
included the log-file, but the log-file doesn't include all the output I
can see on the console (therefore I included the file output_console.txt
with a copy of my console-output). I used linux aarch64.
Yes, commenting things out in my own tex-documents might result in a
successful compilation, but I had a document (which compiles normaly
now, but not two days before) where I got the same error at another
position in the file (after deleting all chapters after the one where
the error occurred including the one with the error).

Greetings

Jannik

Am 14.08.20 um 13:38 schrieb Lutz Haseloff:
> Hi all
>
> I have a similar problem compiling luametafun.tex in the doc sources.
> It fails with different errorcodes on win64 and linux aarch64. On linux
> aarch64 i get a bonus "Segmentation fault".
> I append the console outputs of the context runs.
>
> If i comment out the input of luametafun-axis and luametafun-followtext
> i get a readeable pdf.
>
> So perhaps only the code is changing too rapidly.
>
> Greetings Lutz
>
> Am 14. August 2020 13:04:52 MESZ schrieb Hans Hagen <j.hagen@xs4all.nl>:
>
>     On 8/14/2020 11:41 AM, Jannik Voges wrote:
>
>         Hello Pablo,
>

>         thank you for your suggestions, but I don't use LMTX
>         productively, so I
>         have no problem with a broken LMTX-version. I only use it to check
>         whether there are breaking changes in LMTX by typesetting all of my
>         documents with the newest LMTX-version (to see if I need to
>         change them
>         in the future). And by doing so I recognized this error, which
>         seemed to
>         happen randomly.
>
>     you can try to run with
>
>     \tracingall
>
>     and/or
>
>     \enabletrackers[*]
>
>     and see where it crashes
>
>     Hans

[-- Attachment #2: luametafun.zip --]
[-- Type: application/zip, Size: 41771 bytes --]

[-- Attachment #3: 0x805A4918E8698418.asc --]

* Re: compilation error in LMTX
@ 2020-08-14 14:11             ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2020-08-14 14:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 8/14/2020 1:38 PM, Lutz Haseloff wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I have a similar problem compiling luametafun.tex in the doc sources.
> It fails with different errorcodes on win64 and linux aarch64. On linux
> aarch64 i get a bonus "Segmentation fault".
> I append the console outputs of the context runs.
>
> If i comment out the input of luametafun-axis and luametafun-followtext
> i get a readeable pdf.
>
> So perhaps only the code is changing too rapidly.
i found the issue ... i switched to a more efficient method of piping a
path back to mp ...

Hans

* Re: compilation error in LMTX
@ 2020-08-15 15:25         ` Pablo Rodriguez
From: Pablo Rodriguez @ 2020-08-15 15:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 8/14/20 9:47 AM, Hans Hagen wrote:
> On 8/14/2020 9:26 AM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
>
>> Latest from 2020.08.11 works fine for my huge document, but current
>> latest (from today) breaks compilation. So I use latest from 2020.08.11.
>
> i really need a MWE example then .. all runs well here

Sorry, Hans, I wish I could provide a sample, but all I get is this
message (with current latest):

  pages           > flushing realpage 55, userpage 55, subpage 1
  mtx-context     | fatal error: return code: 139

Given that the file is
Page changed and I will try to see what can I do with \tracingall and
\enabletrackers[*].

Which is the meaning of error number 139? It might help me to know what
I should be looking at.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--

@ 2020-08-15 17:23           ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2020-08-15 17:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 8/15/2020 5:25 PM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:

> Which is the meaning of error number 139? It might help me to know what
> I should be looking at.
Hm, but does the current version also quit? I fixed a mp issue.

Hans

* Re: compilation error in LMTX
@ 2020-08-15 18:14             ` Pablo Rodriguez
From: Pablo Rodriguez @ 2020-08-15 18:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 8/15/20 7:23 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:

>> Which is the meaning of error number 139? It might help me to know what
>> I should be looking at.
>> Hm, but does the current version also quit? I fixed a mp issue.

The version that works for me is 2020.08.09. Some previous versions
didn’t work. And versions from 2020.08.11 and both from 2020.08.14 quit.

Pablo
--

@ 2020-08-15 18:51             ` Pablo Rodriguez
From: Pablo Rodriguez @ 2020-08-15 18:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 8/15/20 7:23 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:

>> Which is the meaning of error number 139? It might help me to know what
>> I should be looking at.
>
> Hm, but does the current version also quit? I fixed a mp issue.

Since my source is huge, I might need to play with enabling and
disabling tracing. I can set it to runs:

    \startluacode
    if environment.currentrun  == 1 then
        context([[\tracingall]])
        trackers.enable("*")
    end
    \stopluacode

Is there a way that I can limit it to certain pages?

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--

@ 2020-08-15 21:54               ` Pablo Rodriguez
From: Pablo Rodriguez @ 2020-08-15 21:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 8/15/20 8:14 PM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
> On 8/15/20 7:23 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
>> On 8/15/2020 5:25 PM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
>>
>>> Which is the meaning of error number 139? It might help me to know what
>>> I should be looking at.
>>> Hm, but does the current version also quit? I fixed a mp issue.
>
> The version that works for me is 2020.08.09. Some previous versions
> didn’t work. And versions from 2020.08.11 and both from 2020.08.14 quit.

I have just checked and version from 2020.08.11 work too.

Both versions from 2020.08.14 quit.

I will hunt for the bug next month.

Pablo
--