Hi all, So the following used to work perfectly, but no longer does: \usemodule[simplefonts] \setmainfont[Liberation-Serif] \starttext I feel so Liberated that {\ConTeXt} can see all my system fonts! \stoptext I don't seem to remember changing any configuration in order to get ConTeXt to see my system fonts (running ArchLinux, so it follows Linux standards). Yet now I cannot get the simplefonts module to see what it used to see fine. Has there been some backend changes so that *.ttf files on the system are now ignored? Do I need to install it to the ConTeXt directory or is there another alternative? (Updating my font database does nothing, unless 'luatools --generate' does not do this?) % context --version MTXrun | main context file: /home/serk17/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/context.tex MTXrun | current version: 2009.11.24 10:13