On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 3:30 PM, Wolfgang Schuster < schuster.wolfgang@googlemail.com> wrote: > Am 02.02.10 15:18, schrieb John Haltiwanger: > > Thanks Wolfgang! simplefonts is an amazing tool to tide me over until I >> take the time to tackle the native font stuff (which seems to be too in flux >> to really learn at this point anyway). >> > The font system is stable and from the user side nothing has changed > since a very long time, you write a typescript where you map the font > files to a style (Serif, Sans, Mono) and load it in your document > with \setupbodyfont. > > One new feature is that \setupbodyfont is enough in certain cases and > you no longer need \usetypescript. Okay, I guess I've gotten myself confused reading documents describing many new features that were opened up by LuaTeX. Good to know, but still glad to have simplefonts ;)