* Fwd:  --luatex option failing
       [not found] <e3a6d297-7f11-2d1e-881a-ad0f8eda2ce1@gmail.com>
@ 2021-05-29  0:38 ` jbf
From: jbf @ 2021-05-29  0:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Pablo, thanks for the assistance you gave me... it made me look at the
cache inside the lmtx folders and I could see that the entire luatex
folder was missing. I did try your --erase and --generate moves, but
that did nothing to resolve things, so I installed the latest 2021.05.27
14:15 and the problem is resolved.

Julian

On 29/5/21 3:43 am, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
> On 5/28/21 12:00 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
>> On 5/28/2021 11:40 AM, jbf wrote:
>>> [...]
>>> As this may be an 'ignorant' kind of question, something I should really
>>> know but don't, about paths and permissions, there may be someone else
>>> on the list with time (in lockdown like I am) to put me right.
>> you need help from a linux expert indeed
> Just a comment. I also experienced problems in Linux with --luatex some
> days ago.
>
> I got everything right with current latest (2021.05.27 14:15).
>
> I would erase the cache and try it again:
>
> mtxrun --script cache --erase && mtxrun --generate
>
> I’m not a Linux expert at all. But this might help.
>
> Pablo
> --
> http://www.ousia.tk

* Re: Fwd: --luatex option failing
@ 2021-05-29  8:50   ` Pablo Rodriguez
From: Pablo Rodriguez @ 2021-05-29  8:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 5/29/21 2:38 AM, jbf wrote:
> Pablo, thanks for the assistance you gave me... it made me look at the
> cache inside the lmtx folders and I could see that the entire luatex
> folder was missing. I did try your --erase and --generate moves, but
> that did nothing to resolve things, so I installed the latest 2021.05.27
> 14:15 and the problem is resolved.

Julian,

glad to read it worked fine with current latest.

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk