I'm wondering if further progress has been made in Mk IV on styling parts of an index (register) entry? I have followed the explanation on the wiki, but do not seem to be able to achieve what I need. And what I need is to be able to italicise entries that refer to newspaper names, e.g. The Observer MWE \defineregister[myindex] \defineprocessor[style][style=italic] \starttext In \myindex{style->Observer, The} {\em The Observer} of 31 July 2018 \stoptext The only result I am getting is: ->Observer, The   223 But what I want is /Observer, The/ (in other words, in italics). Clearly I am doing something wrong, or not enough, or... maybe there is another way to achieve waht I need? Julian