* spacing with units module
@ 2001-06-11 12:19 Eckhart Guthöhrlein
From: Eckhart Guthöhrlein @ 2001-06-11 12:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

I have a question concerning the units module. Is it possible to define the
spacing between the number and the unit without changing the input? I would
prefer thin spaces for this purpose as well as between units.

Since I'm new to this list (just switching from LaTeX), let me list the
sources of information I have found on my own, so you can tell me if there
would have been others.

1) the ConTeXt manual (english)

2) the mail archive of this list

3) texexec --module m-units (well, the answer can surely be found there,
but my TeX skills are not yet sufficient to do this in an acceptable time)
Furthermore, the resulting dvi-file says 'There is a separate manual for
this module.' If this is true, where can it be found?

Thanks,

Eckhart