* hanging punctuation, but not in captions
@ 2001-09-10  9:33 Eckhart Guthöhrlein
From: Eckhart Guthöhrlein @ 2001-09-10  9:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

As I mentioned in an earlier posting, I have enabled hanging punctuation by
the following lines

\usetypescript[serif,sans,mono][hanging][pure]
\setupalign [hanging]
\definetypeface [modern] [rm] [serif] [computer-modern] [default]
[handling=pure,encoding=ec]
\definetypeface [modern] [mm] [math]  [computer-modern] [computer-modern] []
\setupbodyfont[ams,modern]

Everything works fine, except for the captions of my figures: no hanging
punctuation there. Why that, and what to do about it?

Another problem with fonts in captions: if I switch to a different font
size via

\setupcaptions[headstyle=\tfx\it]

number typeset using \digits do not adapt to the new size, but appear in
the main bodyfont size. Can this be changed?

I'm using the current beta version.

Eckhart