* m-bib leaves blank lines in publication list
@ 2001-10-25 17:14 David Antos
From: David Antos @ 2001-10-25 17:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

	Hi,

the bibliography module leaves blank lines between entries if the preceding
entry fills the line to the end. Are there any blank spaces where shouldn't
be? Would it be OK to \unskip at each end of \setuppublicationlayout entry?

You can have a look at the files at
http://www.fi.muni.cz/~xantos/patlib/thesis/
(either thesis.ps, physical page 35, or all.zip and thesis.bbl with sources).

	Thanks

				D.A.

* Re: m-bib leaves blank lines in publication list
@ 2001-10-26  8:17 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2001-10-26  8:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

Hi David,

This has happened before. IIRC, this was a stray space in a macro definition. Anyway, if manual \unskip solves the problem for now, please do that. (!#%¦#%&!, i thought i fixed this :()

Greetings, Taco

--
groeten,

Taco

* Re: m-bib leaves blank lines in publication list
@ 2001-10-30 10:29 ` Eckhart Guthöhrlein
From: Eckhart Guthöhrlein @ 2001-10-30 10:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

At 19:14 25.10.2001 +0200, you wrote:

>the bibliography module leaves blank lines between entries if the preceding
>entry fills the line to the end. Are there any blank spaces where shouldn't
>be? Would it be OK to \unskip at each end of \setuppublicationlayout entry?

I head this problem with publications of type book. In bibl-apa.tex, I replaced

    \insertpublisher
     {}%
     {\insertedition{, }{ edition. }{. }}%
     {\insertedition{, }{ edition. }{}}%
    \insertpages{}{p. }{}%
    \insertnote{ }{.}{}%

with

    \insertpublisher
     {}%
     {\insertedition{, }{ edition.}{.}}%
     {\insertedition{, }{ edition.}{}}%
    \insertpages{}{ p. }{}%
    \insertnote{ }{.}{}%

This works, and something similar will probably be found in the definitions
for inproceedings and misc in your case.

Eckhart