From: e_w_g@t-online.de (Eckhart Guthöhrlein)
Subject: presentations: help needed
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 16:05:35 +0100	[thread overview]

Hello all,

I am preparing my first presentation with context, and I have some ideas
which I simply can't get to work. Time is really short now and I like
s-pre-01, so I decided to take this style as a starting point.
My document is structured into four main \Topic parts, each of which is
devided into several \Subject parts.

1. I want the \Topic command to output nothing -- nor its title nor a list
of subjects -- at the place where it is used. But I do want the titles to
appear in the list of topics on the right of the screen.

2. Each topic is highlighted in the list on the right when the first page
of the topic is reached, but not for subsequent pages belonging to the
topic. I would like the current topic to be higlighted for every page.

3. \presentationstep does not have any noticable effect. This is the
command to be used to build a page stepwise, isn't it? Like
bla\par\presentationstep bla? How to do the trick?

Thank you very much for any help with these questions -- especially if they
should have trivial answers (rather likely...).

Eckhart

ps: is there a setup command to change the default text colour including
the colour of captions?