From: e_w_g@t-online.de (Eckhart Guthöhrlein)
Subject: Re: presentations: help needed
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 13:22:51 +0100	[thread overview]

At 16:59 12.11.2001 +0100, you wrote:
> > 1. I want the \Topic command to output nothing -- nor its title nor a
> > list of subjects -- at the place where it is used. But I do want the
> > titles to appear in the list of topics on the right of the screen.
>
>Not easy I think.

Yes, until now I have no real success. My best solution now is to set the
head colour for \Topic to the background colour of the text area and
skipping back with after=\vskip... - better to stop here, I already said
too much, but it even works (kind of)...

> > 2. Each topic is highlighted in the list on the right when the first
> > page of the topic is reached, but not for subsequent pages belonging
> > to the topic. I would like the current topic to be higlighted for
> > every page.
>
>A feature I would like to have too :-)

So I guess you tried and didn't succeed. Which means that I am probably
wasting my time if I try it after work tonight.

Eckhart