* Re: [pdftex] mathpple-a-like for ConTeXt?
       [not found] ` <275F28A3-456B-11D7-8121-0003935489B8@philosophy.usyd.edu.a u>
@ 2003-02-21  9:45   ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2003-02-21  9:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

At 06:07 PM 2/21/2003 +1100, you wrote:
>Hans
>

>>>\usetypescript[berry][ec]
>>>\usetypescript[palatino][ec]
>>>\setupbodyfont[palatino]
>>
>>I guess I'm just too green with ConTeXt, but I can't get this to
>>work... Must i call \usetypescriptfile[somethingorother] first?
>>(Actually, I get "undefined control sequence"...)
>
>This doesn't work for me either. (Though I don't get the "undefined
>control sequence" error…)
>
>I would like to be able to use my installed postscript fonts, that I use
>with latex, in context. Could you point me in the direction of a manual.
>
>(Sorry to trouble you but my old URLs for ConText no longer work.)

palatino and times math should work ok with the installed fonts so there is
no real need to write typescripts yourself.

Do you get an error message? What can happen is:

- undefined control sequence : old context
- cannot find tfm file: (context filename mapping problem or font not
installed)
- cannot find pfb file: (probably map file problem of font not installed)
- missing glyphs (in log): wrong encoding vector

Hans

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-02-21  9:45 UTC | newest]