* Backwards compatibility problem?
@ 2001-07-13 16:01 Giuseppe Bilotta
From: Giuseppe Bilotta @ 2001-07-13 16:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

again, testing the new ConTeXt with "old" documents, I noticed
that

\definedescription[Desc]
                  [headstyle=italic,
                   before=,after=,
                   margin=2\parindent,
                   width=15em]

doesn't work in the new ConTeXt, while it worked in the old one
(the new one causes a "missing \endcsname" error).

--
Giuseppe "Oblomov" Bilotta

* Re: Backwards compatibility problem?
@ 2001-07-14  8:13 ` Giuseppe Bilotta
From: Giuseppe Bilotta @ 2001-07-14  8:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

Friday, July 13, 2001 Giuseppe Bilotta wrote:

GB> Hi,

GB> again, testing the new ConTeXt with "old" documents, I noticed
GB> that

GB> \definedescription[Desc]
GB>                   [headstyle=italic,
GB>                    before=,after=,
GB>                    margin=2\parindent,
GB>                    width=15em]

GB> doesn't work in the new ConTeXt, while it worked in the old one
GB> (the new one causes a "missing \endcsname" error).

Uh-ho. I forgot to say that the breaking part is
"margin=2\parindent"; using "marign=2em" or any other explicit
skip specification works.

--

@ 2001-07-26 18:30 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2001-07-26 18:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

At 06:01 PM 7/13/2001 +0200, Giuseppe Bilotta wrote:
>Hi,
>
>again, testing the new ConTeXt with "old" documents, I noticed
>that
>
>\definedescription[Desc]
>                   [headstyle=italic,
>                    before=,after=,
>                    margin=2\parindent,
>                    width=15em]
>
>doesn't work in the new ConTeXt, while it worked in the old one
>(the new one causes a "missing \endcsname" error).

Solved,

\def\dosetleftskipadaption#1%
   {\edef\ascii{@lsa@#1}%
    \convertcommand\ascii\to\ascii