* mfonts
@ 2001-08-05  5:48 Richard Hensh
From: Richard Hensh @ 2001-08-05  5:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm really enjoying the tools that are described in mfonts.pdf but I'm
having some problems with some of the fancier switches.

For example, the following command line works as expected:

>texfont.pl --ven=Larabie --col=zrnic --enc=texnansi --ma --fontroot=F:\loca
ltexmf --in

however, this one yields the error that follows:

>texfont.pl --ven=Larabie --col=zrnic --enc=texnansi --ma --fontroot=F:\loca
ltexmf --in --ap --sla=0.167 zrnic

	       encoding vector : texnansi
           vendor name : larabie
       font collection : zrnic
       texmf font root : f:\localtexmf
       pdftex map file : texnansi-larabie-zrnic.map
           source path : .
      processing files : all in pattern zrnic
         copying files : afm
               copying : zrnic.afm
         copying files : pfb
               copying : zrnic.pfb
          slant factor : 0.167
    processing aborted : unknown tfm file zrnic

Can anyone explain what I'm doing wrong?

BTW, what is the proper encoding file to use?

thanks
ricky