* Still don't understand how to switch fonts in the new context
@ 2001-08-21 10:15 Olya Briginets
From: Olya Briginets @ 2001-08-21 10:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello ConTeXt gurus,

I think I'm able to use particular fonts in particular encoding,
but could someone tell me, what is the *intended* way to set body fonts,
encodings etc. in the new ConTeXt?

Namely,

-- to use some input encoding, I should say something like
\enableregime[windows], and that's all.
Right?

-- I guess there must be few commands to set up body font for my whole dosument,
so that after this setup I can use regular commands like \tfa, \tf, \ss etc. For
example, I may wish that my bodyfont was sansserif, besides, some particular
sansserif, either cmss or ecss or Helvetica, and that it was it particular
encoding, say ec (or texnansi).
What setup command should I use?

-- is there any connection between font setup and language setup, either in user
document or in the format file?
I think there must be no such a connection, except via *.pat files, so user must
use correct encoding to get correct hyphenation.

Olya