* sevral questions
@ 2001-08-26 16:30 Hervé Rouault
From: Hervé Rouault @ 2001-08-26 16:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

first, I tried the correction for metapost and MiKTeX and it's works very well! Thanks Hans.

Pragma's styles look beautiful, I'd like to know whether there are styles for ConTeXt like article, report....

Last Question : How can I modify metapost output (from ppchtex to answer to my troubles) to add arrows and text?

Hervé

* Re: sevral questions
@ 2001-08-27  8:54 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2001-08-27  8:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Group Context

At 06:30 PM 8/26/2001 +0200, Hervé Rouault wrote:

>Pragma's styles look beautiful, I'd like to know whether there are styles
>for ConTeXt like article, report....

i will start writing a style manual soon, for the moment, use the s-pre-*
files as example styles; it's not that complicated to write your own -)

>Last Question : How can I modify metapost output (from ppchtex to answer
>to my troubles) to add arrows and text?

that's on the agenda, that is: a pure mp based chemical package

What exactly is the trouble now / effect you want to achieve?

Hans
                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl