* Re: No optimization success
       [not found] <3.0.5.32.20010826180652.007be810@mail.northcoast.com>
@ 2001-08-27 10:43 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2001-08-27 10:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

At 06:06 PM 8/26/2001 -0700, David Arnold wrote:
>Hans,
>
>Everytime I try fast web view in Acrobat 5, it hammers the links in the pdf
>file produced by make.bat in the attached zip file.

Aha, i think you uncovered a bug in acrobat !

the optimizer removes page destinations or actually, ignores /D entries.
Not a surprise since adobe apps use only named destinations

So, don't optimize with acro 5 but use 4 instead,

 From what i deduce looking at the options, it also removes unused
destinations, which is rather stupid since then one cannot jump to there
from outside docs.

Hans
                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-08-27 10:43 UTC | newest]